• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Refeed before holiday.

Ok so I've only planned to be on lipotrim for 2 weeks (I finished on we'd) I only needed a stone to lose to be in my healthy bmi range. I do want to stay on but I'm away on holiday and want to refeed before that. My question is:

4 days into my refeed I've planned to go out with my best friend for a celebration dinner and drink because I missed her wedding and she's away for months and I won't see her.
So is it ok to do refeed as normal and on fourth day have a shake and then hold off until dinner and is it safe by that stage to drink?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
On re-feed i had a night out and i just had 2 shakes and then tried to stick t the re-feed sheet as much as possible.... so protein with a bit of carbs.... Where are you going to eat?? Will you be drinking??? x

I'm going to a pizza place, my friends fav resturatant and having drinks

Ooooh wat day is it you can introduce bread?? is it day 4..... If i was you i'f have 2 shakes and then just don't go mad..... i think its that day you introduce bread anyway!!! Be carefull with the booze though!!! Can make you poorly if your in ketosis!! x

Yes it's day four! Whoo hoo okay I should start refeed today then