Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Refeed before holiday.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by honeypop, 17 September 2011 Social URL.

1. honeypop

honeypop Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    exante/Lipotrim
    Ok so I've only planned to be on lipotrim for 2 weeks (I finished on we'd) I only needed a stone to lose to be in my healthy bmi range. I do want to stay on but I'm away on holiday and want to refeed before that. My question is:

4 days into my refeed I've planned to go out with my best friend for a celebration dinner and drink because I missed her wedding and she's away for months and I won't see her.
    So is it ok to do refeed as normal and on fourth day have a shake and then hold off until dinner and is it safe by that stage to drink?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    On re-feed i had a night out and i just had 2 shakes and then tried to stick t the re-feed sheet as much as possible.... so protein with a bit of carbs.... Where are you going to eat?? Will you be drinking??? x

4. honeypop

honeypop Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    exante/Lipotrim
    I'm going to a pizza place, my friends fav resturatant and having drinks

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Ooooh wat day is it you can introduce bread?? is it day 4..... If i was you i'f have 2 shakes and then just don't go mad..... i think its that day you introduce bread anyway!!! Be carefull with the booze though!!! Can make you poorly if your in ketosis!! x

6. honeypop

honeypop Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    exante/Lipotrim
    Yes it's day four! Whoo hoo okay I should start refeed today then

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.