Refeed: Day 1

Bitsy

Good morning Slimmers :)

I have just finished 3 and a half weeks on TFR100% & I'm heading into refeed today (will probably move to WW once I'm happily refed!). I love my tucker & my veggies & so I only planned on losing the first bulk of weight on TFR - I also found exercise a little restricted on 100% so I'm hoping to up my activities to shift the next 21lbs :cool:

I loved LT TFR100% - I thought it was fab!

So on to refeed! Any tips would be really really appreciated!

Silly question: Can I have spinach as a salad on refeed? The notes specify lettuce?

Also, should I hope to lose or gain or stay the same while on refeed?

Can't wait to smother everything in balsamic - I love it!

Thanks!

WOW the caramel LT maintenance bars are DELISH! :-D

Woo I'm starting refeed today!! Chicken and salad for me tonight, CANT WAIT!! I was wondering about spinach too but decided against buying it just in case. However thinking about it again, I don't see why it would be a problem?! Did you find out any news in the spinach situation?

Spinach is fine:D

Good luck with refeed. Be very careful with portion sizes. It is so easy to overestimate portions. I weighed everything until I got used to visualising the proper portions. Use a smaller plate or bowl. This really helps as so much of our attitude to food is all in the visual aspect.
If you stick 100% to the refeed sheet and portions are correct you should not gain. However, even if you do have a small gain it will just be fluid and you will lose it again over the following weeks.
Best of luck in losing the remainder of your weight. Decide on a plan and stick with it. No matter what plan you follow, it is also useful to keep an ee on overall calorie intake. At the end of the day, no matter what plan any of us follow, if calories in are not less than calories out we will not lose weight!
Good luck for the rest of refeed week.

Thank you! Weighed my chicken last night but couldn't eat it all. Our cat was happy about this! Struggling to eat as still feel full all the time but my salad with balsamic vinegar was great! Definitely going to weigh everything until I get a good eye for portion size!

Thanks Irish Molly, your advice is golden - you're an inspiration.

I'm really enjoying re-feed. The LT maintenance food is too nice tho LOL! I've always eaten a lot of salad & balsamic vinegar so I'm really enjoying that too - just finding it a bit odd not filling my plate the lettuce & cucumber etc - I've never limited that kinda food before. Anyway - love it. I managed all the usual parties & pubs this weekend, drank so much water & pots of tea, delighted with myself! & I got such a buzz out of not gorging while everyone around me munched on Dominos and doritos.

Can't wait for re-feed brekkie :)

Back