refeed diary

wouldnt say mad no..just wanting to get closer to the food you cant have quite yet..like i was. yesterday we went out to exeter shopping so i prepared all my food in advance and took it with me...this im glad i did cause with everyone around me eating and knowing i could now eat but only certain stuff was really really difficult :( i also took a packet of marmite ricecakes with me which no idea if i should have had, but they were almost non existant fat content and 117 calories for a whole packet so i thought its either that or be stupid..so i had them and enjoyed them!! today im cutting back a bit so the bare minimum on food. the mayo is a v v light version from hellmans with 0.something or other and i have 1 tsp and mix it with mustard or something..just so the sandwich/roll etc is a bit wet...im getting weighed next tuesday so ill be interested to see what the scales have to say then....if theyve gone down or stayed the same ill know im on the right track..if theyve gone up ill have to substitute a meal or two with another maintenance bar...im hoping the former :)

tonight its going to be tuna steak, 6 boiled pots, bit of low fat plain yog over the top and carrot and broccoli and some fruit

i have to say that every meal tastes great..so many flavours etc which i never noticed before ..took it for granted i suppose..thats when i did actually make a proper meal for myself and not eat chocolate, biscuits, cake etc :( stupid girl!!

h x

I have started adding some naughties into my diet now!! I keep helping myself to Millies dairy free choc buttons..bloody lovely lol. I reckon if i keep up the exercse i started yesterday then i am allowed a couple of treats xx

Your all prob gonna think iv gone mad but i really wanted to try mint choc shake instead of just plain choc all the time so i added 3 listerine strips to it :eek:

PMSL Lady Lipo, How was it anyway?? You not trying the peppermint tea???

It was fantastic i sooo enjoyed it cos i was getting bored of the normal choc!!

No didnt try it my chemist said not to:confused:

Why no peppermint tea? I am drinking it by the gallon - maybe thats why my weight isn't shifting this week. What you think Ladylipo?

I honestly dunno babe cos alot of the peeps on here seem to drink it and havent had any problems with it!
My pharmasist just said it'll knock me outta ketosis :(

theres been several threads about different ways to have the chocy shakes and the ever popular one was peppermint tea and chocy shake!! ive had it loads and i continued to lose weight, ketotsis was never affected..and it makes for a better taste sometimes that ordinary chocy! cant understand teh chemist saying that...its not true

h x

I had been having my hot choc with a drop of orange essence. I knocked that on the head as I thought that may be slowing my weight loss. But for the peppermint tea - i drink about one mug every hour during the day. I made the mistake of standing on the scales midweek and they haven't moved. maybe i will try and stop the tea too and see what happens

leanna your in munster too..lots of Irish people here,,yey

Back