refeed diary

:rotflmao::rotflmao: bit touchy about the curtains there Leehannah:D xxx

Thats a class backdrop in my bedroom you should see it close up and theres no Pooh any where:p xx

now who's touchy.......

Im sure its lovely......and when i get to your age, im sure i'll appreciate it more!!!:sign0151:

oooooooooooooooo cutting , cutting:(:D:D:D:D XXXX

Lol whos shy Lianna?? xx

Lol whos shy Lianna?? xx

Hahaha!! If he was standing infront of me, id be shy but theres a Computer, 500miles and a BIG age gap between us so im full of false confidence!!! ha ha ha ha!!!!

Hahahaha you go girl xx

C'mon........age gap why do women shy about there age I think you look good for 40 and after thekids as well.......Well done you!;) xx Ya love me really..........dont ya, ya do, dont ya Monica!:D:D x

Very funny old man, very funny.....

And, age aint a problem......My hubbie is 35 so he's getting on a bit too like you are....

Im gonna love ya & leave you and Tracy now cos the battery is dying on my Laptop & im too lazy & too comfortable to get up and plug it in!!!!!!!!!!

See ya!!!xxxxxxxx

lol night night honey xxxxx

Seeya pet. xxx

and a slight deviation from the subject lol

h x

wat does tofu taste like and where can ya buy it??

Great thread Harriet!

I'm refeeding on Tuesday, after over three months on LT... and I am very very very nervous about eating again.

Very useful reading your thread, thanks :)

Sorry about the deviation Harriet xxx

[quote=fattothin Mind you anything sounds nice at the moment even what mum you to say when we nattered her all the time, "what's for tea mam", she always replied "5hit wi suger on".

Garry Your mum serves up the same as me! Or the other delicacy is '5hit with hair on'. It must be a northern thing, lmao:D

tofu can be bought in any supermarket..its usually in the vegetarian section of the fridge :)

ive been using it cause it looks a lot when its ready and you get masses for 4oz..

and np..i was just teasing xx

right day 5

breakfast: LT chocolate shake
lunch: salmon fillet, 6 new potatoes, 1 spoonful of carrots and 1 spoonful of brocilli (cut the veggies up small so it looks more)
dinner: yet another salad! oaty cottage roll filled with 5oz marinated tofu, warmed in the microwave and 1 tsp no fat mayo - fruit salad with strawberries, half banana and few grapes with couple spoonfuls of very low fat fromage frais and tiny bit of alpro soya plain yogurt

absolutely scrummy!!

im still drinking between 3 1/2 and 4 ltrs of water a day which im not sure is right or not..what are you doing Tracey?

according to my scales ive lost 3lb but ill see what the chemist says tomorrow. i feel like im eating a lot. i know its silly but i wake up in the morning and look down to see if my tummy has doubled in size overnight....!!! its getting used to eating again..it feels so wierd!

h xx

Back