Refeed for Maintenance?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Michillinwoman, 1 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers propoints
    Maybe this is a stupid question but if I wanted to move from TFR to Maintenance (2 shakes and i meal) would I have to do a week of refeed first . I presume I couldnt go straight on to food . Just wondering.??????????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Buzymum

Buzymum Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.23%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i'd like to know this as well, i did ask in the pharmacy last week the girl said i could go straight to maintenance, but i think i'll check with lipotrim first to be sure as sometimes i think the staff may not be on the ball.

4. kered

kered Gold Member

I would think 1 week of refeed, then on the second week have 2 maintenance products and a meal if you didnt want to do TFR any longer. You can even use the usual shakes instead of the maintenance products, but you would be best to speak to your Pharmacist regarding this.

Good luck in your decision.

5. Buzymum

Buzymum Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.23%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Kered what did u do when u finished TFR ?

6. kered

kered Gold Member

I done 2 weeks of refeed, then mainteance. I onlyused a couple of maintenane products though then I just went onto 3 healthy meals per day, but I am calorie counting. Have a look at the link below as I have listed all or most of my days menus and the calories too.
    I am currently calorie counting and still losing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.