REFEED/MAINTAINENCE/TFR HELP!!!!!

Vikkie

I have been on TFR for 3 weeks and have another week to go before starting refeed due to holiday and a wedding. I have three weeks where I will be eating and then after the wedding will go back on 100% TFR. During these three weeks will I just follow the refeeding rules because I am planning to go back on TFR as I still have over 2 stone to lose?!?!?!? So confused!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's up to you really. I'd try and be careful as poss for the few weeks off TFR. It is so easy to show a gain and then feel disheartened. I'd do a careful refeed for one week and then keep a close eye to portion sizes over the following weeks to minimise the damage. We all have to learn that we can have a good time without pigging out altogether. All things in moderation is my motto. Doesn't always work!!!
Enjoy your time off plan. You'll lose the remaining weight quickly once you get back to it.

hi vikkie.............ive been on and off lipotrim twice now.ive found you MUST do the re-feeding and watch your portion sizes if your going back on lipotrim to loose even more weight...........dont be dis-hartened as ive lost 5st now and it will soon be 6 st.......good luck.rob.

Wow!! well done Rob!! great loss!! you must be feeling great and so proud of yourself!! :clap::clap::clap:

Back