Refeed Week 2 weigh in - I've Done it!! I've actually done it!!!

Congratulations hon, I never doubted you for a second. Good luck on maintenance, that's (in my opinion) actually the hardest part of losing weight. So happy for you Summer, you must be well chuffed with yourself, and deservedly so :)

Maint sure is the hardest part ever but its something we all have to do and learn! :sigh:

Congratulations over 8 stone is amazing, you have worked so hard to get to goal, now you can relax and enjoy every minute of your success. Enjoy your healthy eating (I am sure you will be doing).

Hmmm dunno about relaxing, now is the hardest part of losing weight; maintaining it. If anything we have to be even more focused and determined at this stage than any other!

ah thanks my lovely :)

You look fantastic and deserve everything you've achieved! Not only have you made your own life better you have inspired and helped LOADS of us on this site. Thank you, congratulations, and please stick around to continue to advise us.

Jon
xx

Oh ill still be lurking around! :hide: cant get rid of me that easy im afraid! :p

Hey there,

Couldn't help reading your title and had to have a peek so hope you don't mind me lurking around the corner. I honestly read your story twice as the first time i thought it was 8lbs but 8 stone??? OMG WTF, HOW?

I am gobsmacked, how long did it take you? Can't see your pics but no doubt you look terrific (going by what every one else said :D )

Pretty pls share your story with me I am amazed.

P.S what is this Lipotrim?

I lost all my weight via Total Food Replacement (TFR) by using Lipotrim. Having 3 shakes a day, water and black coffee - thats it. It took me 31 weeks which included 3 weeks of refeed. :)

Back