Refeeding -starting tomorrow

Michillinwoman

sugar binger
Hi everyone,

Have decided to refeed this week and aim to loose my last stone using exercise and healthy eating. Just trying to make out my menu for the week and can I ask a question ? . You know the maintenance bars . Have tasted them before from a friend but remember them being very sweet, are the liquid maintenance formulas better when refeeding. Asked my chemist and she said they were ok but I know they contain glucose syrup ???

Hiya, I'm starting refeed tomorrow too :D.

I'm not sure about the maintenance products, my chemist don't provide them. My pharmacist that I don't really need them anyway and said it's fine just to have the shakes. I'm curious as to what theyre like though *pout*:p

Hi Yas . Thanks for replying. Ya my chemist told me you could use ordinary lipotrim shakes as well. They had the maintenance ones so I decided to try them . She said I would need eight . Was just wondering about the bars though . ?? Well done you on your weight loss . You look brilliant . I didnt feel so well last week so I decided to refeed . Even only loosing 2st 6lb has made a huge difference to me though. Will let you know how I get on tomorrow . keep in touch and we will compare notes !!!!!!!!!!

Hi and welcome to refeed. Its great to see the refeeding section a little hive of activity at the moment, all the better.

I have only had the orange one and the summer berry one, I find them quite sweet too, but I love the summer berry one, was not so fussed on teh orange creme one.

Strangly i am quite looking forward to the maintaince bar but not 'actual' food ..... lol

HI all (Mary your photos are fantastic, how fabulous do you look eh?)

From my last time on Lipo, I too liked the summer berries made as a long drink rather than a thick shake. I could take or leave the orange cream. Didn't try the soup as I have difficulty with the chicken one which I can just about manage once a week :). Hated the chocolate whip but used to make it as a long iced drink also and found it much more palatable. I enjoyed the maintenace bar although the first time I tried it, I thought it was yuch and wanted my peanut flapjacks back :mad:.

I think the bars are great to have in your bag for a nibble or two if you are hungry during the day instead of going for the chocs.

Anyway due to start refeed next Tuesday and will be following your experience with great interest:)

M

Maintenance formula

Hi Kered and moonlight.

Got 3 orange ,3 berries and two bars but am worried about them now . Might leave the bar until later in the week. Sugar is my downfall so I want to keep it out as long as I can . looking forward to real food like chicken fish and veg and salad . How weird is that ?????

The bars were better the second time I had them, reminds me of a white chocolate on the outside and kinda fudge like on the inside - quite nice.

I might try the maintenance chocolate shake and soup this week. Wish me luck......hehe.

Back