Refeeding with maintenance products

Pink_ladybug

Slimming for my wedding!
Just looking at the mixing instructions for the summer fruits drink and orange creme... Would I definitely need a whisk or can I use my shaker? Just wondering as it will be hard to mix them at work! Thanks!

How are you getting on chick? I havent tried a shaker but I'm sure it'd work. Have u tried the caramel bar? Deeeelish!!!

Doing great!! Had the orange maintenance this morning, shook it about in my shaker, very frothy but no bits so all good! Very orangey!! Might try summer fruits tomorrow! How are you getting on?

Great! Had the choc whip for brekkie (it was HUGE took ages to eat it). Nervous after first bout of potato at lunch - fingers crossed weight keeps going down!!!

The orange creme & berry shakes are so frothy - I like them tho :)

Your a maintenance fiend! I'm thinking summer fruits and caramel bar tomorrow. Hope it's got a good consistency. Went off the flapjacks towards the end of Lipotrim. Mmm whip sounds yummy! I'll have to try that one!

Are you on 2 LT maintenance products a day?? I only did that on Day 1 re-feed.... am I doing it right?!

I'm doing 1 evening meal a day with 2 products (Lipotrim or maintenance) I have a few of each left. Doing this for 2 weeks then 2 weeks of lunch and dinner with 1 product (Lipotrim or maintenance) then 3 meals a day and back to normal and maybe a cheeky wine!

That's a good idea taking the re-feed slowly. I'm gagging for beers this weekend so I'm doing the re-feed as per the sheet :-D

I'm hoping to continue next week with one LT product a day whilst keeping the meals as similar to this week as possible (but not quite as strict). Hoping to lose another stone/stone and a half.... I'll have to watch my calories very carefully as I plan on having quite a few nights out in March....

Mmmm beers! Lol! It was going to be 4 weeks but it's looking like a lil shorter now as off to a theme park and I will want a burger, beer etc!!

Back