Referral SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BlueRose009, 4 April 2011 Social URL.

1. BlueRose009

BlueRose009 New Member

:bunnydance: Hi everyone I have been reading a lot about getting Slimming World or Weight Watchers on referral. There are only certain areas that offer this and there is very limited info online as to where this is offered. Could we start a thread where those who know of this service state where and who offers this.

There are many out there that really need some help losing weight and I personally get the best results from attending a class but am unable to afford to attend. I live in the Rhondda Vally's and the closest district I can find that offer this is Bristol.

Thanks and will be great full for any comments. :17729:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My mate was referred & did a fantastic job with the opportunity - she lives in Corsham, WILTS.
    I can't remember if the original referral was for 6 or 12 weeks but she was so impressed that she continued going to class until she reached her target.

4. princessnicky

princessnicky Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive just moved from corsham! My doctors there didnt do SWon referall :-(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.