Referring for a few days??

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Sorry I haven't been online much everyone I've just been in bed mostly!

But I'm getting worse, it's turning into a headcold and my eyes won't stop streaming and I can't stop coughing etc..

Everyone is telling me to eat sonething to get my strength up, and go back on when I'm better, what do you all think?

Also I phoned the pharmasist today n she said I could take cold n flu tablets but not sure if this is ok??

I don't want to eat, I don't even think i'd be able to taste anything anyway!! But the shakes are doing bugger all for me!!

well i would say try the tablets if its that bad

if you go out of ketosis then so be it just to get better then get back on with it

Sorry to hear your not having an easy time chelly *hugs* I know how much you probably don't want to eat but seeing as you are getting worse and feel rotten perhaps a little protein will help you on your way. When i was ill in week 4 and told to refeed, i battled so much and in the end i had to in order to get myself better. Also i was prescribed meds which i didn't take!I was suppose to refeed all week and i didn't, i stayed on for 3 days and came off as i was feeling better. I had two shakes and a protein meal in the evening,chicken breast or poached egg. At the end of the day you have to make a decision but you also have to look after yourself and get your strength up.

I'm going to see how I feel in the morning hopefully I will perk up. If passed it on to my bf and he's not best pleased LOL x

hey babe get well soon.. i wouldnt think eating anything will help, you are probably getting more nutrients from your shakes than if you had something to eat... take something for it though if you have too, its bad luck getting the smit on lipotrim, but youll get well soon and youll be delighted you stuck with it xxx

arr hope ya feeling better soon hun... take care x x

Awww hope your feeling better...I agree the shakes will give you all the vitamins nutrients you need. Your still actually getting the required amount of goodness into your body, just that its going in, in a different way. hang in there....take your meds and drink lots of water. take care hun xxx

hi, i agree with the others the shakes have all the vitamins and nutrients you need, but take some med, it will make you feel better sooner.
x

ello sweetheart sorry u feel so shitty, jus keep pluggin away, ot baths and hotwater bottles, loads of lfuids, and take ur medicine!

loads of love xx

Back