Regarding Calories

Hi

I have been trying to implement a Pale/Primal diet, but I am a bit confused about the percentages of marconutrients that I require. Any ideas on the percentages I should try to stick to.

Thanks

Hi

I have been trying to implement a Pale/Primal diet, but I am a bit confused about the percentages of marconutrients that I require. Any ideas on the percentages I should try to stick to.

Thanks

Well I'm cal counting until I reach target and I'll currently about 15% carbs 60% fat and 25 % protein. Not sure if there is a specific amount though xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Donzy84 said:
Well I'm cal counting until I reach target and I'll currently about 15% carbs 60% fat and 25 % protein. Not sure if there is a specific amount though xxx

Hi. Thanks, how has your weight loss been with those percentages ?

Fabulous I've lost a stone since starting mid jan and am half stone off target xxx

I'm counting at min but find I tend to stick within so am relaxing a bit, for me I've realised that I can easily overeat nuts and dried fruit so am try and weigh them, eventually though I want to stop counting as I want this to be a way of life and not a diet xxx

I have given myself an allowance of 1650, but after counting my two meals I am still under.

I have no idea what else to eat.

Big question - are you hungry ? If not don't worry about it, if your hungry .. Nuts/ seeds/ eggs / more veggies ?

Back