• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

regucol

Hi thought id try psyilium husks. Sent OH to holland and baret hes come back with 'regucol'.
Which contains fructo oligosaharides lactobacilus and bifidobacterium. sounds like a no-no to me. Can anyone confirm that this is not acceptable as i am guessing and point me in the direction of some plain husks!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kitteh

Resident geek
i have no idea.. but im sure someone who does know will be along in a bit... just looked at your ticker.. and you'redoing fab..

Loadsa love..

Cat x

Thanks thought Id just bump it as Im keen to try the banana 'custard' with husks but dont want to risk it without more info.

hi all. id like to know what husks are too, and wer you can buy them, saw that someone on here said theyd made a porridge with them, somebody help please

sorry to bump but Im keen on an answer is there anyone out there with a bit of knowledge? Cheers:)

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
Sorry I can't help as I've never used them - sure someone with some knowledge will be soon along though.

lemma1968

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 12st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 2st1lb(14.5%)
If you ring the LL team they will be able to tell you or check it out.

I take Fibresure (nothing like husks) and my LLC checked it out with head office first.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 5