Rejoin or pay for missed weeks?

WannabeThinna

I've missed 3 weeks of group for various reasons. With the current 1/2 price joining offer its going to be cheaper to rejoin than to pay for the weeks I've missed. I've done this twice in the past and I think it's a bit of a cheek to do it again, but money is tight and I'd rather pay the minimum I have to. What do others think?

I'd rejoin - I'm sure you can save your history so you wont be losing anything x

To retain your history you have to pay the equivalent of three missed weeks so if the OP rejoins using the offer she would lose her history xx
Although this is technically true, it does depend on how flexible your consultant is - my consultant recently let one of our members rejoin (there were a lot of extenuating circumstances) but still added her history (though he did say he wasn't supposed to and warned the rest of us not to try it!). So if you have a very understanding consultant it might be worth having a word.

Last edited:
Although I did lose my history, it's still all written down in the back of my previous book, so at least it's not like I have no record at all. :)

Back