Rejoin to re-lose 2 stone

Oooh RoRunner.... are you a teacher? I just applied for my PGCE

Yes I am deputy head of a primary school. I have really earned my money this week! Still it's over and we survived! (unlike my diet!)
Back to it today! :)
PGCE will be full-on, but teaching is the best job ever. You just don't get much of a life outside school but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Morning girls! How is everyone doing? Not many posts lately but we're all busy people. I managed a good day yesterday. Only 8 syns and a 4 mile run. Running again in a minute so hopefully that'll cancel out a few BBQ syns later!
Have a lovely weekend. What is everyone up to? :)

Morning girlies. Its not a. Very nice one here today. We did plan a day out with our friends and there children geocaching but due to kiddies wellies getting too small and mine splitting then we cant even go out in yukky weather at the mo. It wouldn't normally stop us :( . Been a busy week this week i havent had time to post really. How did your graduation go Clairea? Ro sounds like a manic week, hubbys a teacher so I know how hectic OFSTED is. Diet wise ive had a good week not using many syns till yesterday so not too bad. I did put 2 pound on last week so i gutted but i am determined to lose 4 pound this week. ( hopefully).

Morning!
Hope you all had a brilliant weekend. I had s belated housewarming BBQ on Saturday. I did run 4 miles in the morning and 4 the evening before. But I ate EVERYTHING - walkers sensations, peanuts, malteasers, dips, chocolate cake, prosecco. I reckon the syns must have topped 80. I lived ever minute of it!
Yesterday I ate all bran, banana & ff activia. For lunch I had a granary roll with BGTY coleslaw. Then I managed a 4 mile run, then another granary roll for tea.
I'm back on plan today.
BF - all bran, ff activia & banana ( hxb)
L - jacket potato beans & cheese (hxa)
T - ham salad (hxb)
Gym x train & weights (@400kcal)
I'll confess later if this changes!
Happy Mondays!
:)

Hello!
Managed to stick to plan yesterday. Hopefully today will be another successful one!
How is everyone getting on? Lisa? Irishtweet? Claire a? Anyone out there? ;)

I lost my way for a bit but seem to be back on the straight and narrow. Having red days this week and really need to lose a few more pounds for a work thing I have on Friday, dress is a little too fitted and i'm worried i'll look like an over stuffed sausage!

The event should be good and I got myself the bargain of the century, Dress reduced from £160 to £45!! woooo

Had a naughty weekend following my baby boys first bday and my graduation so didn't weigh yesterday . Gonna weigh next Monday and be 100% all week xx

Hi ya! I am still about, been busy setting up blogs for an epic charity bike ride my hubby and family are doing. 2 pounds lost this week so thats what I put on last week which is good! Clairea how did your baby boys birthday go? Nixy that dress is a bargain!What's it like? Ro are you feeling less stressed now OFSTED is done! xxx

3lbs off :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nixy hope the dress looks foxy!
Clairea - how lush, birthday party must've been gorgeous
Lisa- well done for the loss. You must be so chuffed.
Yes much less stressed after OFSTED. just been sprint training though so I'm zonked out totally now!

well done mrsb :D

Yeah his party was lovely. Such an emotional day! He was wearing a proper little man suit with waistcoat and looked so gorgeous (as always lol) I stuffed my face with party food :( Hubby took me out for cinema and celebration meal last night but i was so good. Had nandos chicken with mixed leaf salad and corn on the cob and only a pepsi max in the cinema. Walked straight past the ben and jerrys and popcorn. Was very proud of myself.

Nixy - do red days give better losses? Maybe i should try some.

Ro runner - I cancelled my gttr application , i realised i still wasnt ready to leave my son and was looking at some forums and the way people talk about the workload of PGCE year really scared me while my son is still so dependant on me.I will apply early for 2012 entry and then hopefully be more prepared when my son is older. Ill try to get loads more experience in Schools before i apply to help my application so wish me luck.

Clairea well done for avoiding the ben & jerry's. Easier said than done! Good idea on the PGCE. it is tough and leads to a job that really is a labour of love, but worth it! You need to be ready to take it on. Try to get a teaching assistant/ voluntary helper job in a school to open your thinking in preparation. Best of luck - you'll love it!
I'm hoping to get at least two weeks off over the summer. The rest will be spent in school getting ready for next year!!!!

Well find red days give me better loses, well actually about the same but I always feel less bloated.
Love my new dress, it's from Karen Millan and is long with a cross over bit at the back. It's quite hard to explain, I need to wear some spanx I think it's a little slinky.
Weigh in tonight, I'm not expecting much as I missed last weeks and weighed at home, I put on 2lb so hopefully lost that at least.

Hurrah lost 1.5lb which is good.
Wore the dress last night and had some nice compliments which was nice, my spanx are a life saver.
As it was kind of backless i had to wear a strange backless stick on bra which malfunctioned after i got rather hot from dancing so much!!
Went off plan and drank lots of red wine and eat cheese cake. Oh well it was fun and hopefully the dancing helped
xx

Nice one nixy - glad the dress looked good. If only people knew the construction going on underneath a pretty dress! I once wore a pair of control pants so tight I had to take them off half way through dinner as they were making me feel sick!
Fab loss BTW. I don't think I've lost this week so I'm going to plan my food for the week on a food diary as I find that helps :)

Back