Rejoin to re-lose 2 stone

Hi jillywags, welcome! We've got about the same amount to lose. Good luck and keep posting!
Never mind the Mcdonalds guys, it's only one meal in amongst lots of healthy stuff. You're still going to lose steady weight ;)

Just the one in leggings is my daughter. The one in red is her best friend. They are cuties. I added these as my before pics , cant wait to see the afters :) xx

To get the pics is a bit of a mare but you have to make an album and then copy and paste the url from the album into the little "insert image" icon.

ok i think ive worked it out.
meandevie.jpg

meatchicrock.jpg

meatwembley.jpg

wedding.jpg

1st pic: 18 mths ago at my 30th. the one that made me do something to start with.
2nd: at easter on a night out hate this pic
3rd: me at wembley (yesterday)
4th: my wedding 6 years ago. I really want to be like this again and if I could get my wedding dress back on- wow!!
xxx

Lisa that wedding pic is stunning! What a great idea to have an incentive pic like that! Have you still got the dress? You could try it on when you're back to that size! :)

Ah thanks ro. I have indeed still got it. If I can ever for back into it, well think of the episode in friends when they sit around in wedding dresses, that will be me. How are u all today:) Xx

Gorgeous wedding pic rhysandeviesmummy. Im sure you can get back in to it. I should find a pic of me all slim and post it. *runs off to search old facebook albums*

39687-albums3277-picture19142.jpg

Okay so I know the pic is not very clear but it gives a rough idea of how i would like to look again. I think i am a 14 in this pic and and 18 now

Yay I'm off to see that that tonight, I'm rather excited
We are going out to lunch before had so I'm going to try and stick to that plan today. The food looks so good and a few slimming world options ( well fish and a rather boring pasta and tomato sauce, yawn) also i know I will have a few drinks so I suppose it's just trying not to go completely crazy. All else fails a bit of body magic should help

have a lovely time, you will love it. I wish I was going again, but I dont think hubby will let me go a third time :(, lol. Dont worry too much one meal wont make a difference as Ro said earlier and Im sure all the dancing and jumping around you will do later will work it off. ;)
Clairea, stunning pic hun. Id love to have long legs like that! xxx

Sat 2/7 Green Day

B - Quorn sausage , scrambled egg and baked beans. Apple and hexa coffee
L - SW quiche with salad and pepsi max and hexa2 cheese
D - heb wholemeal bread with quorn peppered beef style slices and salad.
Hexb2 - 2 alpen lights
S - mullerlight

Dont have anything synned in the house apart from some quavers so may munch on them

Clairea - lush picture. Go for it- you'll be back there before you know it!!!!
Had mums birthday BBQ today. Red day.
BF - all bran, banana, ff activia
L - steak, salad, pineapple
T - no tea, massive late lunch!
Syns - 2 1/2 glasses bubbly, ice cream, 1 scoop, 4 chocolates = under 20 syns. Bargain!
Tomorrow morning 6 mile run then carvery for father-in-law's birthday. Soooo many meals out! At least I can keep syn free at a carvery.
Everybody having a good weekend?
:)

Take That were amazing, i want to go again!!

Did stick to the plan in a sense as I didn't have a massive blow out. At the restaurant I had smoked salmon omelette and chips (which were amazing triple fried thick cut bad boys) and two glasses of wine.

I then had two long island ice teas with full fat coke and a shed load of beer but no dinner (except 2 alpan light bars)

But I did dance (and scream :eek:) for 2 hours and my feet were burning afterwards.

Everyone had burger king on the way home but I didn't (lucky I didn't as friends left most of it saying it wasn't nice)

Today I'm straight back on track but rather hung over, boyfriend suggested Domino's which i thought about for a few seconds and declined, after all it's only week two. I am home alone now cooking the roast pork (bargain 1kg only £2) but I could murder a couple of slices of white toast with butter and Marmite. I haven't used any syns yet but am aiming to stay low (5/6 per day) to hopefully undo and damage done yesterday.

Hows everyone else's sunday been?

Great willpower nixy- well done! Loads of dancing will have burned off those syns.
I got chased by two chihuahuas on my run today. You try and be healthy and look what happens...

Today I was really craving mince and potatoes so i decided to have an extra easy day or could it still be green but syn the mince? The mince needs synned anyway cos it wasnt lean and was just regular lamb mince. Not sure what to call today lol have had 1/3 suprefree with everything so i guess it doesnt matter? So confusing lol.

B was left over sw quiche with beans and apple
L - mince and mash with vegetables

Gonna have a salad soon followed by loads and loads of sf juice and fruit. Its WI tomorrow so wish me luck.

Nixy - Sounds like you had an amazing night , Ro - that must have been scary! haha xx

4 lbs off for me :D and body fat has gone from 40 to 38.9 % . Very happy today.

well done Clairea! thats fantastic! i got weigh in tomorrow...Im not hopeful. hows everyone else getting on? xx

Good luck, let us know how u get on. Had some fab 100% days and going to flexisyn ready for Friday when my mam visits but I'll still try to keep it as sw as possible. X

Back