Rejoined and disheartened

keznae

I decided to rejoin my local SW club after christmas. Surprisingly enough with 3 months away I hasdn't gained any weight but I put that down to I started smoking again :mad:
Anyhow, I was so good wrote everything down I found I didn't need to use alot of syns because I was filling up alot on fruit but all I lost was 1.5lb my first week :cry:

please don't be disheartened by 1.5lb - thats a fab loss! Honestly the first week I didn't lose a great deal but I made up for it the second week. Your syns are there to be used, and the weeks I use more I lose more. Also maybe as you have been doing SW before, the chnage to your everyday diet isnt that much so you don't get that dramatic first week loss? All those half pounds add up remember that. Well done so far.

Helen xxx

As a friend once said to me, 'Would you like that 1.5lb back?' Don't be disheartened, be chuffed! Go to Google images and search for a lb fat and reassess!
Keep smiling :)
Bee x

You've done brilliantly to maintain over 3 months away from class!

I know it's frustrating to only lose 1.5lb, but if you've been eating fairly healthily before returning to class (which you must've been to maintain), then the SW plan isn't so much of a shock to the system as it is in your first week usually, so 1.5lbs is a great average loss (averages 5.5 stone over a year!).

Well done!

Don't be disheartened hun. 1.5lbs is great and over a yr that could be 78lbs :)
I know some first week members get fab losses and others don't always do so great but I know alot of people can get a better loss in the second week too. Sometimes our bodies can just take time to adjust to the plan that's all.
Keep going and im sure next weigh in you will get a good loss.
xxx

Yep 1.5 is a good loss, if you've maintained over 3 months then the fact its your first weigh in is only a technicality, if you have been eating pretty healthily anyway you won't get that first week 'big' loss

buzzybritches said:
As a friend once said to me, 'Would you like that 1.5lb back?' Don't be disheartened, be chuffed! Go to Google images and search for a lb fat and reassess!
Keep smiling :)
Bee x

I got it back this week :(

Back