rejoinin 2nte and super excited!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Hi everyone! :DHope u all had a great weekend! The weather in Northern Ireland is so depressing today! Where is the sunshine!lol

Anyways, i’m startin back to ww 2nte and im soooo excited (how sad lol) cant wait to get back on track from 2mro and start losin weight and this time i will do it! im sooooooo determined, although I will need all your help and support as my willpower is pathetic lol i feel so fat and frumpy at the min and im the heaviest I have ever been, but its no-one fault but my own and im always goin on about how unhappy I am with my weight but I am the only one who can change it so im bitin the bullet and doin it! i want to feel happy within my self and not self conscious and by following ww I can do this.. lookin 4ward2 talkin to u all and getting some motivational tips etc xxxx

:girlpower::sign0144:

Go for it :D

I would say this is a life change not a diet so it should encourage you to be more active and eat the right things with some naughty things in moderation.

My tips are to track everything and not to get down if you have a bad week or day or meal! It will only make you feel depressed! Knowing you can change after the bad period is better than slipping back into old ways, thats the hard work :D

Yep thats exactly wat im gonna do, gonna also post my food diary on here so if theres anything u think i need to change u can help me out, really lookin 4ward2 gettin stuck in 2mro, i no i can do it this time xx

hi christie, you sound really motivated and determined which is fab! I wish you the very best of luck with your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Christie im exactly the same, ive never been so heavy! My first year at uni really made me put on a lot of weight! Id say mostly from alcohol, definatly not good! I just hope i can stick to this! :)

thank u sharkbait :)

u can do it kelz!we both can!to be honest i blame my bf hehe since we got 2gether 2 yrs ago iv just ballooned!all the takeaways n munchies etc got the better of me! lol

aw well at least im doin sumthin bout it! we both r!we will keep each other motivated!xx

Sounds good! :) let me know how to get on tommorow, being the first day and all! How exciting!! :)

Back