ProPoints Sammies - Been a bride and now the journey continues Weight Watchers Food Diary

Im goin.t jus blitz the house n.go on the sw website borrow her pack n try get t get grips and her behind goes t group on a wednesday morning and see if i can tag along!
I jus need t try something different xxx

Ah Hun at least you are facing the prob xx like Becky said most diets work, it's just a case of finding the one that works best for you x i guess weight watchers would be confusing to a first timer! It will become less complex when actually doing it xxx

I find the SW FB page a massive help as I always find out loads of yummy free or low syn food ideas on there, its a god send! My friend started the same week as me but she didnt invest the time ready the book and the magazine, I dont think she's registered on the website and down loaded the app. It can be hard to someone who has never done it before but once you understand the principles it just a matter of building your knowledge about what you can buy/eat and from where.

Hey Sammie, Sounds as though you've had a rough couple of days? Are u going to give SW a go or are you sticking with WW? X

Heya have you decided whats best for you?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you enjoyed Cardiff xx and hope to hear from you soon x it's insane sometimes how life can distract you from all manner of things x

Back