rejoining if i can

sweetchant1lly

Here we go again ..
Hey there girls m hoping you guys dont mind me rejoining you and im hoping to rejoin class too ... im currently 19 weeks pregnant and i have just had the most awful scan ever where i was made to feel like a useless fat lump ..I know im a big girl and have been with all my pregnancys ..but this women made me feel awfull ..long and short i have to go back in three weeks so hopefully my baby will big enough to see through the mound of fat im carrying .. I have texted my slimming world consultant and just got a reply to say course you can come back .. so looks like ill be rejoining tomorrow.

hope your all doing well with your plans

Thanks sam i can honestly say i have never been made to feel like that at a scan before ..hopefully will get someone nice next time

Aww im so sorry to hear how that woman made you feel. People like that make me sick to be honest. Firstly your pregnant and that's beautiful no matter how small or big. It dosent help though when you had your confidence knocked for 6 by her making you feel like that. I hope you feel a bit better now you know you can rejoin your group. You will get lots of support and the help you need while your pregnant and no one will make you feel like she did :O) good luck on your journey and i hope that you and your baby are healthy and happy..

Nasty cow. I had similar experiences when pregnant with my babies 20years ago. Thought things would have changed by now! Put her out of your mind, lovely, she's not worth your consideration. Hope you get someone nicer next time n good luck back at group. ((hugs)) x

I had it too 12yrs ago with my second child,the women said she was having a bit of trouble getting a clear picture as I was a bit tubby!!
To say I felt a bit horrible when I came out was an understatement :(

Back