Relieved

*lil*

Gold Member
Weighed myself today as curiosity got the better of me, and I am happy to report I didn't gain any weight through my blatant cheating :)
Hopefully will carry on losing weight now, and I'm hoping for -3lbs this week which will get me in the 10 stones range *fingers crossed x

Oh and I emailed Exante about add a meal week and the email I got back asked what add a meal week was!!! - well that left me confused lol

Oh and I emailed Exante about add a meal week and the email I got back asked what add a meal week was!!! - well that left me confused lol[/QUOTE]

LOL hun like seriously...

Divalicious said:
Oh and I emailed Exante about add a meal week and the email I got back asked what add a meal week was!!! - well that left me confused lol

LOL hun like seriously...[/QUOTE]

Yep I think the thicko department must have picked up my email! They are normally spot on as well lol '

Wow! That's pretty bad Exante staff not knowing about their product :(

I basically said in the email my hubby was up 2 lbs on add a meal week and if they could suggest/help with why.

The email said "can you confirm which diet your husband is on and also please could you explain what add a meal week is?"

I was that puzzled I've not replied yet! Maybe they are new or something!

I wouldn't reply to the email but I'd forward it on to them so you hopefully get someone else. Alternatively I'd email them a link to their own website with the AAM details ;)

Not sure who it came from but most of my replies come from 'Shona' who I've found really helpful. Assuming the email wasn't from her I'll Pm you her address if you like. If it was from her then I'm really shocked.

No it wasn't Shona. I've re emailed it and got a better answer lol :) must have been an off say for them :)

Back