Remember remember it is now november - the challenge is here

Well, after well and truly ballsing up my October challenge (Didn't start off great, with a 2lb gain in the first week. I lost 7lb in the second week which hit my target, and then gained 4.5lb and 1lb in the following two weeks. Lost 4.5lb last night but was still left 1lb away from my October goal), I am back to give it another go for November!

I still have never actually managed to properly complete a challenge, so will November be the month for me?? I hope so!

Please can you stick me down for 7lb Daz? I WI on a Tuesday so for me the challenge will run from 5th-26th November. Much appreciated x

10lb for me please x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well, after well and truly ballsing up my October challenge (Didn't start off great, with a 2lb gain in the first week. I lost 7lb in the second week which hit my target, and then gained 4.5lb and 1lb in the following two weeks. Lost 4.5lb last night but was still left 1lb away from my October goal), I am back to give it another go for November!

I still have never actually managed to properly complete a challenge, so will November be the month for me?? I hope so!

Please can you stick me down for 7lb Daz? I WI on a Tuesday so for me the challenge will run from 5th-26th November. Much appreciated x

Please put me down for 6lbs :) thankyou x

10lb for me please x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Updated

Ok Daz - being as you had faith in me put me down for 3 pretty please :)

Glad to see you are joining us again hun. You can do it :) xx

I'm gonna for 8lbs this month.
Think I've been setting my targets too high.
I AM gonna meet this challenge !!!:fingerscrossed:

Hi I'm going to stick to 4lbs again this month please

I'm in!7lb please! :) x

I'm in :) can you put me down for 4lbs please, that'll take me to 2 stone lost (for the last time) x

Ok Daz - being as you had faith in me put me down for 3 pretty please :)

Daz please can you put me down for 4lbs :D

I'm gonna for 8lbs this month.
Think I've been setting my targets too high.
I AM gonna meet this challenge !!!:fingerscrossed:

Can I join in too for this challenge.would like to lose 6lb.I weigh in on a Wed x

Updated

Back