Remember remember it is now november - the challenge is here

That's because I wanted to get to 12 and a half, I lost 2 tonight so only need 4 :)

6 off for me this month please :) Start weight 10st 5.5lb, so that'll take me just under my 'interim goal' of 10st, which happens to be a BMI of just under 25. Which is the smallest I've ever been as an adult!

Updated.

First weigh in for me this month, been told i still declare, even though its actually last months weight loss, but hey ho, every little helps. (this is why my target is set for 10 lbs)
2.5 lbs off, ever closer to interim target.

View attachment 112278

Updated.

First weigh in for me this month, been told i still declare, even though its actually last months weight loss, but hey ho, every little helps. (this is why my target is set for 10 lbs)
2.5 lbs off, ever closer to interim target.

View attachment 112278

Well done Daz!! :D

It's now officially November - good luck everyone x

Morning Daz :) Please put me down for 5lbs.

I put this morning's number on the October spreadsheet this morning but it was a STS so won't make any difference anyway. So I guess my first weigh in in here goes down as a STS?

Seen you reference this in the Friday Weighers thread Daz and I thought I'd join - I've never done a challenge on here before!!

I'm a home weighers and WI on a Fri morning, lost 2.5lb this morning but want to add 4 lb on to that for a steady goal of -1lb per week for the rest of the month.

Can you put me down for 6.5lb please? I have a few obstacles in Nov but I really wanna do this!!xx

Sorry Daz - can I be a bit of a pain in the backside? When you next update the sheet could you change me from 7lb to 7.5lb. The extra 0.5lb would get me my 3.5st Award, so I thought I'd push myself that little bit further. Many thanks x

Sorry Daz - can I be a bit of a pain in the backside? When you next update the sheet could you change me from 7lb to 7.5lb. The extra 0.5lb would get me my 3.5st Award, so I thought I'd push myself that little bit further. Many thanks x

You can do it Stevie - i need 2.5 off to get my 3st award and 10.5 for target whoop x

Hi Daz. Can you put me down for 8 this month. Hopefully I will achieve this target! Thank you xx

Hi. Can I join pls? 7lb for this month!!

Morning Daz :) Please put me down for 5lbs.

I put this morning's number on the October spreadsheet this morning but it was a STS so won't make any difference anyway. So I guess my first weigh in in here goes down as a STS?

Seen you reference this in the Friday Weighers thread Daz and I thought I'd join - I've never done a challenge on here before!!

I'm a home weighers and WI on a Fri morning, lost 2.5lb this morning but want to add 4 lb on to that for a steady goal of -1lb per week for the rest of the month.

Can you put me down for 6.5lb please? I have a few obstacles in Nov but I really wanna do this!!xx

You can do it Stevie - i need 2.5 off to get my 3st award and 10.5 for target whoop x

Hi Daz. Can you put me down for 8 this month. Hopefully I will achieve this target! Thank you xx

Hi. Can I join pls? 7lb for this month!!

View attachment 112329

Back