Remember remember it is now november - the challenge is here

STS for me this week due to inevitable cyclical water retention. Aiming for double or nothing with nothing not being an option for next week!!

Week 1- 3lb off. 7lb to go :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lbs on today :( fun weekend was had though, I've been awful today but new start tomorrow, lots of body magic to try and scrape it back!! good luck everyone x

I have just had the biggest loss I've ever had on slimming world :) -6lbs! Eek! Now in the 10's at 10st 11lbs, got my 1stone award, and smashed my challenge for the first time ever :D

Now just to keep it off and more!

Happy Friday everyone xxxx

STS for me this week due to inevitable cyclical water retention. Aiming for double or nothing with nothing not being an option for next week!!

2.5lbs off for me this week :D

1lb on for me this week :( x

2lb on for me this week damn alcohol! :-(

3lb pound on for me... had a stressful day at work yday and yet again turned to a pizza so hoping Its that :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Week 1- 3lb off. 7lb to go :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Half on for me

2lbs on for me. It will be off next week :)

0.5lb off for me, can you update please dazd ( I know ur not my dad) ha ha xx

2lbs off for me x

2lbs on today :( fun weekend was had though, I've been awful today but new start tomorrow, lots of body magic to try and scrape it back!! good luck everyone x

I have just had the biggest loss I've ever had on slimming world :) -6lbs! Eek! Now in the 10's at 10st 11lbs, got my 1stone award, and smashed my challenge for the first time ever :D

STS for me personally, but then i haven't been on plan with the moving and sorting factor since last Friday. Shall be back on track from tomorrow.

View attachment 113048

Wow well done x

Back