Remember remember it is now november - the challenge is here

Thanks Safia

How do you know if you've been nominated, I always thought they must tell you before as last year they all had photos and everything!! Well done you look amazing!!

My consultant text me yesterday hun. We all had to vote in group last week - its tomorrow night and the winner will be chosen before the end of the class gulp x

Well done, Emma. Hat trick! You just missed out on the raffle for a clean sweep xx

3lbs off!!!!! 5 at award achieved, nominated as "miss slinky" and got slimmer of week!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody good week!! Now just need to keep it up!

Hi Daz, half pound off for me tonight. Thank you xx

Half ON for me please.... Stupid totm!!! Xx

2lbs off for me this week!!! :D

(Also got my 5 stone award, Slimmer of the week and I was voted Miss Slinky 2013!) :)

3lbs off this week for me just need to lose another 4lbs this month to reach my November challenge

3lbs off!!!!! 5 at award achieved, nominated as "miss slinky" and got slimmer of week!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody good week!! Now just need to keep it up!

Updated.

Cheeky peek this morning and finally (but not officially) within single figures of reaching my first target for Christmas. :D

View attachment 113730

Back