Remember remember it is now november - the challenge is here

2lb off for me... dont think ill complete yet another challenge but going to keep going :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello a lovely 2lbs off for me! Yay! Xx

-2lb for me :) xx

Another 3lb off for me this week. Only 4lb needed to hit my 10lb target off in November

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lbs off for me. I'm not going to make my target this month but even if I only maintain it's better than gaining.

View attachment 113881

2lbs off for me tonight :) had loads of people say I looked slim too which was nice!!

good luck everyone still top weigh. I doubt I'm gonna make my target this month, am gonna try though!

I'm so pleased. I had a binge last Thursday after weigh in, ate a lot of baklava and chocolate. Back on plan from Friday morning, and it's paid off. No exercise this week either due to shifts and rib pain so it really goes to show if you work hard and food optimise 100% then it will work :)

Managed up STS so pleased after a bit of an off week (I'm blaming my bad cold for some of it!)
So still achieved my november target yay

xxxx

Daz I think you've done really well to lose on moving week - I know if use it as an excuse to eat junk ;)

I do feel very pious right now - have been rushing around the city today, but I walked in, now in Starbucks and I'm having a black Christmas coffee and fruit salad, all free and very yummy :) feeling very inspired and hope you all are too :) x

Back