Remember remember it is now november - the challenge is here

Well done everyone no matter what the result. 6 days left for this challenge. I will start a December one if anyone would like to join, I know its the party season but we can still stick to the plan give or take a couple of occasions :p:D xx

I'm defo up for that!!

I've 1 lb left to lose for this challenge and WI on Friday - def hoping for a good loss after behaving myself this weekend (despite 3 meals out!) and planning a low syn week! ROLL ON DECEMBER!!xx

I'm defo up for that!!

I've 1 lb left to lose for this challenge and WI on Friday - def hoping for a good loss after behaving myself this weekend (despite 3 meals out!) and planning a low syn week! ROLL ON DECEMBER!!xx

Ooooo good luck hun you can do it x

I'd love to join the December one but won't be here for two weeks, there is no doubt n my mind I'll need the January one.

thanks for doing these challenges Texty it's really helping me x

Lost 1lb last week, weigh in tomorrow but not feeling hopeful as its been a bad week :(

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

STS for me this week :rolleyes:

2lb off for me x

3lb off this week!! Whoop.

Fully expect a STS next week though. That's my pattern.

1.5lb off for me... yet again no way im going to complete this challenge but will still keep plodding along :) xz

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello STS for me, and today's my last official wi before my hols on Sunday xx

1.5lbs off tonight, so in with a slim chance of reaching my target if i stay on track and get another 1.5 off. hmmmm

Lost 3lbs today and completed my november target so happy x

STS for me this week - was hoping for a little more as the scales have been saying that since Monday however I can't complain after an indulgent weekend in Milan ;) xx

2.1/2lbs off for me please. Again not going to meet the challenge but keep going.

Gonna try and do red days this week, I hope to have a good loss next week.:rolleyes:

STS :) lucky girl and still meeting November target. Need to lose some next week though so I can meet my Christmas target :) xxxx.

STS for me too please Daz:D

2.5 off for me please.
Thanx
Target reached :D:D

STS for me this week x

Lost 1lb last week, weigh in tomorrow but not feeling hopeful as its been a bad week :(

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

STS for me this week :rolleyes:

2.5 off for me please :) x

Stayed the same this week :( was hoping to lose but at least I didn't gain

Well last weigh in and lost the 2 I put on last week lol will try harder for the December one x

My last weigh in of November and I've lost 3lb this week, unfortunately I gained last week so have only list 1lb this month and not made my target but am glad not to have gained and lost something!

View attachment 114983

Updated (at last). I think i got everybody down correct (i have no doubt you will let me know if i haven't :D)

I missed Friday with my weigh in so have put a sts, shall average it this Friday for 2 weeks worth. Its all pretty hectic at the moment, and still another 2 weeks before my internet and phone are switched on. So infuriating.

Is it me or is the attendance a little low this month? Perhaps all these people that start no longer need help and encouragement, lucky people.

Shall pop on over to the December thread, that's if you still want me "interfering" Mother? :8855:

View attachment 114983

Updated (at last). I think i got everybody down correct (i have no doubt you will let me know if i haven't :D)

I missed Friday with my weigh in so have put a sts, shall average it this Friday for 2 weeks worth. Its all pretty hectic at the moment, and still another 2 weeks before my internet and phone are switched on. So infuriating.

Is it me or is the attendance a little low this month? Perhaps all these people that start no longer need help and encouragement, lucky people.

Shall pop on over to the December thread, that's if you still want me "interfering" Mother? :8855:

Haha your name is already in lights Daz

Really miserable. 1lb on after a really good week of sticking to plan. Feel like a failure! Failed to lose weight, failed the challenge (again) and failed to get my award (again) been stuck trying the lose the same flipping half a stone for the last 10 weeks! Really upset....

STS for me as expected this week so I finish on target exactly :) thanks guys for organising it!! Xx

Back