Rep points

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lola123, 7 March 2008 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I have three at the mo but should have six do they not come on straight away. I have clicked them at the top but they don't go on my signature anyone else had this??:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

You might receive rep points, but unless the person who gave them has (I think) 10 or more, then they don't actually count on your total. I may be wrong, but someone will come along soon and correct me. xxx

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Yeah, I believe for every 100 points received you get a new little brick on your margin. Don't worry , they will add up.

5. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    and also if you have had a rep comment from someone who has given you one in the last so long..
    so like.. if i gave you one.. it would count.. but if i gave you another one a day later.. it wouldnt..
    xx x

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Does the 6 show up in your CP Profile?? You actually have 3 but maybe have 6 points towards your next one, every time someone gives you Rep that total goes up... once you hit 100 you get 1 more rep power. If youve got 6 just now and Kitteh gave you one today that would go up to 32 (the 6 you had plus 26 from her). Every time you get 100 points from other people it shows in your profile as 1 more, or every 100 posts you make adds 1 more too.

Clear as mud arent I?? lol

7. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    ooh i didint know you got one for posts.. lol.. how excited am i?
    x x

8. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    cheers girls think kind of get now

9. miss moon

miss moon Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    How do you give rep points, too??? I've received a couple but not been able to work out how to return the compliment:confused:

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    See the wee set of scales on the bottom left of a post, just beside the green or blue circle (which indicates if someones on/offline) click on that :)

11. miss moon

miss moon Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Oooooo thank you Starlight! I'd have never guessed they were scales though!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.