Rep points

lola123

Silver Member
I have three at the mo but should have six do they not come on straight away. I have clicked them at the top but they don't go on my signature anyone else had this??:confused:

You might receive rep points, but unless the person who gave them has (I think) 10 or more, then they don't actually count on your total. I may be wrong, but someone will come along soon and correct me. xxx

and also if you have had a rep comment from someone who has given you one in the last so long..
so like.. if i gave you one.. it would count.. but if i gave you another one a day later.. it wouldnt..
xx x

Does the 6 show up in your CP Profile?? You actually have 3 but maybe have 6 points towards your next one, every time someone gives you Rep that total goes up... once you hit 100 you get 1 more rep power. If youve got 6 just now and Kitteh gave you one today that would go up to 32 (the 6 you had plus 26 from her). Every time you get 100 points from other people it shows in your profile as 1 more, or every 100 posts you make adds 1 more too.

Clear as mud arent I?? lol

How do you give rep points, too??? I've received a couple but not been able to work out how to return the compliment:confused:

Back