Request for interview with Jim

Hi Dom, ah, fortunately my pair were at Uni and not living at home by then, if fact neither of them came back home after uni, probably a good thing in my mind. :D

I'm pleased you are maintaining, I probably don't eat that well at the weekends either to be honest.

Brilliant thread, and brilliant answers too Jim!

Thanks for the insight

xxx

Thanks rach, hope it helps. :)

Good, I hope it helps you mate.

Jim

Did you lose weight just by dieting or was it combination of diet and gym/exercise.

I am looking to lose at least 5 stones at a rate of 10lbs a months what would be your advice to me. I am a vegetarian, no drink no smoke. I can survive on salad and fruit.

I didn't exercise Kurtis, I couldn't as I needed a hip replacement, I could barely walk most days never mind exercise. :D I'm not sure I can advise you really, I did Atkins, and whilst I have heard there is a Veggie version of that I have no experience of it. I'm surprised your overweight if your a veggie to be honest mate. Good luck on whatever you decide to do kurtis.

found this post & loved reading your answers jim you have inspired me :) im still fighting my battle but i know ill do it x

ah well that should help mate. :)

Thanks Punkii

Thought I'd BUMP this up for the newbies.

really enjoyed reading this :) inspriational Jim!

Can I ask?

When did you set your goal weight? and when did you know you would get all the way to goal?

Hi Annie, I never really set a goal weight, my main aim initially was to get below 25 stone so the scales could weigh me. LOL, seriously. I never dreamed I would be able to get to the weight I am not initially.

I think I truly started to believe I could do it after moving into OWL when I'd been on induction for 6 months, when I was still losing weight but eating more carbs I was convinced then that it would work for me. I set a goal weight then of 12 1/2 stone, but I stopped at around 13 stone because my wife and daughter were telling me I looked scrawny. I've maintained at that for 4 nearly 5 years now.

Thanks Jim

Hello Jim, I feel a bit like a stalker but since finding the site I've been reading bits of your weight loss story and all your help and advice to people, and you're amazing!

LOL Suzie stalker. LMAO. :D

BUMP for Newbies

Back