Request for interview with Jim

LOL, Hi Lynn and thanks. :)

Just been having a good read at this again Jim - its fab :)
BUT..its sad seeing all those old faces who just disappear without a trace!

ah well Vicky, people come and go love. I wonder who the longest poster around here. I found this site Dec '08 so that's a couple of years nearly.

Were you maintaining when you found this site Jim?

Yes I was, I don't know when the site started, but I do wish it had been around when I started. :) Still, maybe that was for the best as I just stuck to the book Vicky.

I see Linz has been on since around mid summer '08.

and what made you look for this? I was just googling questions and this came up so I joined. best google search I ever did.

I'm not sure now Vicky, I was looking for something and mini's was one of the links, I read it for a couple of days and then decided to join in, the Atkins thread was very quiet at that time though.

I bet it was without me Linz and Cheryl :D

:D its like my little family on here.

Awww me too :)

You know I'm really looking forward to starting work soon - but will really miss coming on here as and when I feel like it lol

I know ill miss you too :( but will catch up on a night eh?

I really miss it when I can't get enough time on here, to me it is the one thing that keeps me on the straight and narrow, if it wasn't for you lot to talk to (cos nobody in real life seems to understand) I would go mad and eat/drink all the rubbish I am not supposed to. I was having a craving for something bad (choc biccy) this afternoon so I went and got a coffee and concentrated on my work after telling myself that I would be letting you lot down lol - well it works for me :D

Aww Bren - im the same too. Im not just letting myself down but Im letting all you lot down. the ones who have faith in me :D

Ah ok just me and cheryl then!

Back