restart - 2013 will be mine!

harriet2

serial poster
hi everyone.

ive used lt sachets and bars before and lost five stone and due to being very ill last year really for most of it, ive piled on a huge amount of weight (all of it back again). my fault entirely and now im back in the dieting saddle and starting again today.

my size 8's are waiting in the wardrobe as we speak lol

i hope to get you know you all as our weightloss journeys and the weeks progress.

h x

Good luck with today's restart x x x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

thank you teapot, i appreciate your reply. i hope it goes well too :)

h x

You're welcome. Let us know how you get on :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

so my first day went ok. for some reason that was the best nights sleep ive had in ages..bring it on lol

second day today and feeling more positive about things. i think the good weather today is helping, its lovely outside. i just wish i could be out in it but work gets in the way :)

h x

Hope your restart goes well. Good luck for tomorrow x

third day and still going fine. im starting to feel cold etc again so hopefully wont be long before im in thingime (word escapes me at the moment) soon lol

h x

third day and still going fine. im starting to feel cold etc again so hopefully wont be long before im in thingime (word escapes me at the moment) soon lol

h x

Ketosis perhaps? lol I struggled a lot with being cold, but thank goodness it passes. Well done, and look forward to your weigh in x x x

Ketosis perhaps? lol I struggled a lot with being cold, but thank goodness it passes. Well done, and look forward to your weigh in x x x
thats the one, the word escaped me lol

fourth day and all going fine. im drinking plenty of water and id forgotten quite how much you pee to begin with until the body gets used to it..only three trips during the night. i think ill ease off a bit before i go to bed tonight :)

h x

Back