Total Solution Restart 29/03/2015 Exante journey to 9st3 for life!

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Hi Lara, new to Exante so browsing and came across your diary. You seem to like the apple and cinnamon porridge so thought I'd let you know that this was at 90p a pack today on the website, priced to clear so probably stuff coming to the end of it's date. Hope you achieve your goal.

Deleted

Last edited:
I did a vlcd (slim & save) for 4 weeks last December. Lost 1.5 stone and more than a dress size. Weight loss was faster in the first 2 weeks and inch loss was far more noticeable in the second 2 weeks. So hang on in there....

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Yeah shame I put it back on again! I'm very good at focusing on a diet, losing the weight, then it's not my priority any more and I take my eye off the ball...

Yeah shame I put it back on again! I'm very good at focusing on a diet, losing the weight, then it's not my priority any more and I take my eye off the ball...

That's what I do diet ninja - not any more! I'm determined that the hard work for me will start once I get to goal again! Going to keep it off this time

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
your doing great lara im on exante too x

Deleted

Last edited:
Ooops I fell asleep - had a 2nd pack even though also had a low carb lunch, but felt I needed it, and I did only have 2 the other day..

do feel a bit better after a sleep - but meant to be working so better get on with it!!! I have back to back episodes of secret eaters on in the background too.. I actually really don't like the show, but I am in an obsessing about dieting mood!

Breakfast - Exante Apple & Cinnamon porridge
Lunch - 2 eggs mixed with handful of broccoli
Mid afternoon - Exante veg soup

Lol! I get obsessed when dieting too. I end up you tubing extreme makeover weight loss edition ;)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
So I ended up running all the way to my parents house - 11.7 miles. It is quite a downhill run pretty much all the way, and I ran slowly (it took me like 2 hours 20mins so just over 12 mins per mile) but I honestly felt so energetic the whole way. I felt more energy than I had all week!! It was one of those runs tht didn't feel an effort. I was definitely much more thirsty than usual though and could have done with more than the 500ml bottle I had while running. Eating a porridge while stretching right now!!

Wow! Way to go! When's your race?

Deleted

Last edited:
Back