Total Solution Restart 29/03/2015 Exante journey to 9st3 for life!

Deleted

Last edited:
Going to this festival thing and then probably stay out and go somewhere in the eve... Gonna have to eat something as I'll be drinking!

Oh yes I remember now :) have a great time!

Deleted

Last edited:
Oh it's nice when that happens :) I've still got a long way to go ;)

Deleted

Last edited:
Well done Lara. Enjoy ur day. Sounds fab!

Just remember to drink lots water today in between the normal food/drink so that ur still hydrated and feel better in the morning :) x

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Really interesting (perhaps a tad depressing) to read back through my own success story with before and after pics. I maintained that for a good year. And actually reading my advice it was really good- like I don't eat too many carbs unless I'm running etc. And if I have a bad day I make up for it and don't stress. Funny reading your own advice that I clearly forgot!! Here's the link if anyone's interested http://www.minimins.com/cd-inspirational-photos/252419-11st3-8st13-size-14-10-12-5-weeks.html

I'll definitely have a read of that, thanks :) have a great day and enjoy your festival! X

Really interesting (perhaps a tad depressing) to read back through my own success story with before and after pics. I maintained that for a good year. And actually reading my advice it was really good- like I don't eat too many carbs unless I'm running etc. And if I have a bad day I make up for it and don't stress. Funny reading your own advice that I clearly forgot!!

Here's the link if anyone's interested

http://www.minimins.com/cd-inspirational-photos/252419-11st3-8st13-size-14-10-12-5-weeks.html

I'm off there now, but I reread mine the other day and was a bit surprised about how many lessons I seem to have to keep relearning!

Whoops! I had already read it :) lol! Thought it was a diary :)

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
You looked fab, and will be there again shortly..well done! I need to stay away or it'll make me want to vlcd again! Which i may do but with my current losses I should just stick to what I'm doing and stop shopping around for diets!

You looked fab, and will be there again shortly..well done! I need to stay away or it'll make me want to vlcd again! Which i may do but with my current losses I should just stick to what I'm doing and stop shopping around for diets!

You'd struggle to run if u VLCD'd. Ud definitely slow right down! I went fir run a while back on VLCD and had to lie down in the woods with my legs elevated up against a tree because I felt so woozy. Had to walk home. Was on my own!

Stick with what ur doing cos you can still run well :) x

Deleted

Last edited:
You'd struggle to run if u VLCD'd. Ud definitely slow right down! I went fir run a while back on VLCD and had to lie down in the woods with my legs elevated up against a tree because I felt so woozy. Had to walk home. Was on my own! Stick with what ur doing cos you can still run well :) x

I'm finding that when running TH - not got much energy at all!

Deleted

Attachments

• image-2108686914.jpg
    image-2108686914.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 49
  • image-3397341583.jpg
    image-3397341583.jpg
    525.5 KB · Views: 42
  • image-2978483523.jpg
    image-2978483523.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 46
Last edited: