Total Solution Restart 29/03/2015 Exante journey to 9st3 for life!

Thanks for taking the time to post. That's very thoughtful of you. You are right in that the counsellor would have my best interests at heart. I am mentally preparing myself to give up on extremes of vlcds and binges, I know they aren't two isolates extremes and if I am honest with myself I doubt I can remove one without removing the other. I really do want a life where food, weight and calories take a backseat. Thanks for the nudge in the right direction and hour viewpoint x

Look if u need support message me on here x it took me a long time to finally love my body regardless of size but now i can. I am now wanting to lose weight for my health xx i do Sw which pretty much is eat what u want but in moderation. I will help you whereever possible if u need it xx

Hope your sister gets better xx

Sorry to hear about your sister Lara, hope she gets better soon. Your right about the simplicity of the plan, I really enjoy that at times. Well done on your running, it must feel great to get out and run again.

Sorry to hear about your sister Lara, hope she gets better soon. Your right about the simplicity of the plan, I really enjoy that at times. Well done on your running, it must feel great to get out and run again.

Thanks xx

Lara I have messaged you back, think it has sent it not sure lol xx

How's your sister Lara? You ok? X

Hi Kira, Yes she's still in hospital. It's quite complicated. But I'm staying strong. She's a very strong girl and she's an inspiration. Again I've stuck to exante packs & 1 skinny pasta. Just easier not to think about food. In the past when she's been this bad (about 2.5 years ago) I binged badly and gained about a stone. Not this time. It's not going to help her if I binge! I just can't switch off and sleep. Trying to read. Puts things into perspective though when you think about how little some people have, or how precious health is. X

She's in the right place and I'm sure they will take care of her. You must look after yourself of course and it's great you haven't turned to bingeing with the stress. Have another good day sweetie.

She's in the right place and I'm sure they will take care of her. You must look after yourself of course and it's great you haven't turned to bingeing with the stress. Have another good day sweetie.

Yes she is. Thanks. Still going along with packs. Do feel like I need a drink. Def having drinks on Saturday. But tempted to go out for a few on Friday. I won't if she's still in hospital. Just got home from there how and having lettuce, exante spag Bol and skinny rice. X

Sister is much the same. She's still in. Just got home now.

Having an exante chilli pack with some lettuce - only had an exante soup this morning. I don't feel hungry. But I feel very podgy and bloated. I need to exercise, and I will, soon.

I've spent all my eves at the hospital. Tomorrow I am meant to go on a drink date. Really not sure whether to go, as I feel like I should be at the hospital. Also I feel too fat to go on a date. Plus I
definitely have to go out Saturday night. But part of me would love a break tomorrow and some alcohol! I don't know this guy other than our messaging, but it could be exciting and a stress release, and it's a nice bar.

I will be working from home tomorrow so will go for a run during my lunch break. Hopefully that will relieve some stress.

I'm thinking I could go out and see my sister on the way. But that means turning up at a hospital all dressed up!!

Can you tell I'm in conflict?!

I'm sure your sister will understand that hunted break from hospital especially if she doing better? It is exhausting visiting at hospital. You could always not visit tmrw and see her Saturday that way she won't see you dressed up and she'll understand you're taking a break?

I'm sure your sister will understand that hunted break from hospital especially if she doing better? It is exhausting visiting at hospital. You could always not visit tmrw and see her Saturday that way she won't see you dressed up and she'll understand you're taking a break?

Yeah. It's not that she won't understand. She's severely disabled with severe learning and physical disabilities. She can't talk. So that's all the more reason why I go to support her and be a support for my mum too. She always gives me the most beautiful inspiring smiles, the bravest person I know. I might go during the day on Saturday and give Friday a miss, unless she gets worse. Xx

If you are already threating over the date i would leave it as you seem on an emotional rollercoaster at minute. U maybe could explain the situation (if he doesnt already know) & arrange another time or even go and see your sister for a couple of hours and meet later with your date xx that way u can see both and havr some well needed you time xx

If you are already threating over the date i would leave it as you seem on an emotional rollercoaster at minute. U maybe could explain the situation (if he doesnt already know) & arrange another time or even go and see your sister for a couple of hours and meet later with your date xx that way u can see both and havr some well needed you time xx

Thanks. We are meeting at 8. And I'm working til 4. So could go to her before., dressed up, I'll see how it goes. I told him she's unwell. If she gets worse I'll cancel. I felt like I need a break and a drink!!

I still feel so chubby. Really gonna enjoy a jog later though. Much needed.

I know I'm just moaning but oh god I saw my stomach and legs this morning and they feel huge. Doesn't feel like I'm getting any smaller. I feel totally repulsed if I'm honest. I'm trying to appreciate my health and my body. But I can't deny what I see. I'm just so so flabby. I am thinking about starting my bootcamp classes in 10-12 days. I think I should tone up. Hopefully I'm strong enough to do them! I think I will be able to cover up the bad bits enough to look ok for the evenings / nights out this eve

I know I'm just moaning but oh god I saw my stomach and legs this morning and they feel huge. Doesn't feel like I'm getting any smaller. I feel totally repulsed if I'm honest. I'm trying to appreciate my health and my body. But I can't deny what I see. I'm just so so flabby. I am thinking about starting my bootcamp classes in 10-12 days. I think I should tone up. Hopefully I'm strong enough to do them! I think I will be able to cover up the bad bits enough to look ok for the evenings / nights out this eve

Stop beating yourself up. You are not fat at all xx

Don't beat yourself up Lara, we all have those days where we feel fat. You've done so well, keep looking at the positives and good points. Hope your sister is ok, you've done really well to stay on track being busy and at the hospital a lot, well done.
Enjoy your date tonight. X

Back