Total Solution Restart 29/03/2015 Exante journey to 9st3 for life!

Thanks for your words.

I am very drunk still at friends house. Need to leave.

All I ate today was an exante spag Bol in morning but also ran 4 miles so it's clearly warn off. I'm still drunk. Not normal!!!

Thanks for your words.

I am very drunk still at friends house. Need to leave.

All I ate today was an exante spag Bol in morning but also ran 4 miles so it's clearly warn off. I'm still drunk. Not normal!!!

Have something to eat then go back to bed xx

Just left the hospital. Now finally going home. I haven't slept! Hopefully sleep when I get in as have to leave at 8 for a birthday night out.

Right just got home into bed for a nap. Had 3 dairylee triangles with 2 ryvitas and 2 seeded crackers and tomato and lettuce. Total calories 330 ish.. Really wasn't hungry but forced myself. Gonna try n sleep now.

Wow ok. Drank way too much this weekend. And slept way too little. Had a lot of post alcohol cringing today. But I suppose it was a fun weekend. A busy one. I'm working from home tomorrow so I can rest. Might try and run too.

Got 4 weeks worth of exante packs left. Better get using them!

Have some serious insomnia going on!!!!

Late nights and alcohol are to blame. I didn't really eat much all weekend. Total I ate since Friday is one exante meal, and exante bar, ryvitas and dairylee, 2 bowls of chicken and vegetable stew... And load of vodka and tequila. Not healthy. But it was a birthday on Saturday. That's my excuse. I had to force the stew down me this evening as I really have no appetite.

I want to use my 4 weeks of exante packs up. So I should really start using them tomorrow. And I will run too. And start classes in 10 days. Will have extra food in addition if I need it or if drinking.

Had a fairly big breakfast. Non VLCD but it seemed needed to fix my body: 1 orange, alpen porridge made with water and half a banana, 1 dairylee, 2 slices of wafer thin chicken, tomatoes. feel very bloated. And not actually hungry. I think my body will take a few days to adjust from all the drinking. I will run later. I'm feeling very bad mentally. Kind of embarrassed myself on Saturday and barely remember certain things. I hate this feeling. But I'm sure a run will help later. I'll start on the packs again from this eve or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yep not doing a VLCD day. Lunch was rice with tomatoes, cauliflower, 1 dairylee triangle, and salad. And an apple to follow. Struggling to concentrate with work today. Will run at 4

Sounds like you had a great weekend. As you say best to make sure you eat something and let your body adjust from the weekend. Enjoy your run.

Had about 1650 calories today but burnt maybe 350 of then jogging for 4 miles. All healthy choices. Think I am back to health more or less so could start VLCD tomorrow.

Really struggling to sleep. I slept from 8.20pm to 3am so at least had a good 6.5 hours. Not sure that I'll get any more sleep. I've had a lot on my mind. I realise I bottle things up and it suddenly affects me through things like drinking too much and then feeling awfully embarrassed about it.

I'm torn about when to start classes. And whether to do a strict 4 week VLCD. Several friends I had kind of not seen much are now asking me to meet up and come out partying this weekend and then there's another thing the following week. Part of me wants to enjoy being young, single and in a position to just do what I like. Another part of me still hates my body intensely and thinks I should start my bootcamp classes and VLCD to get one more stone off. I have just spent so much of my 20s procrastinating and missing out. But I would feel better going out if I was slimmer. I don't know.

Decided to have an Alpen porridge mixed with water. And there was lots of rice in the fridge so I had a bit of it cold. Not lots. But decided I'll go for a run once I digest before work, hence the carbs are fine. I have the 4 weeks of VLCD packs so I def will use them still. Just been a crazy weekend and I def need to run.

Hi Lara hun,

Just caught up with your diary - I'm sorry you've had a tough time of it lately. Really hope you sister gets better - how is she today?

Also really glad you got you counselling sorted out. It will help trust me.

Definitely continue to listen to your body and give it what it needs. I think with everything going on, you've got to look after yourself too and super glad that you are. As others have said, this diary has been a success already and so have you xxx

Hey thanks :)

Sis is so so. Hopefully coming home tomorrow.

I ended up going on a last minute date and had 2 strong drinks!! Tipsy. Dunno how I'm drinking already after so much on weekend. Date was ok nice guy just not sure my cup of tea. Going on another tomorrow! And will sleep on Thursday!!

Look at you on all dates hehe xx

Glad you are still dating - hope you had a great evening out unwinding even if he wasn't your cup of tea!

Hope tomorrow's date is a hit and glad your sister is coming out of hospital x

Hehe thanks. Yeah it's something I would not have usually ever done. There is a guy I like but he makes no effort back. And I think that's what now pushed me to try give other people a chance .

I have only eaten porridge and a bit of rice this morning. And had two double vodkas. I don't feel hungry but will try n sleep n have a good breakfast tomorrow

Hehe thanks. Yeah it's something I would not have usually ever done. There is a guy I like but he makes no effort back. And I think that's what now pushed me to try give other people a chance .

I have only eaten porridge and a bit of rice this morning. And had two double vodkas. I don't feel hungry but will try n sleep n have a good breakfast tomorrow

I dont blame u at all x

I've decided that I should take progress pics every 4 weeks. The diff between week 0 and week 4 was massive. This Is week 4 and now week 8. I've only done strict VLCD for 2 of the weeks so that's probably why it's such a subtle difference. But I think in 4 more weeks even if I just carry on doing what I'm doing my body will catch up with me and the inches will drop. It's the flabby fattiness that's upsetting me a lot. But I only started 8 weeks ago it's really not much.

Week4 vs week8 comparison:

image-793494980.jpg

image-3772311540.jpg

Wow on looking at these pics I seriously can't see a difference. How is that possible in 4 weeks?! There were 2 bad binge days in that period but also lots of good days and running.

Back