Total Solution Restart 29/03/2015 Exante journey to 9st3 for life!

Morning Lara hope you are not experiencing the insomnia still?

the difference between the 4 weeks pics is definitely visible! You just can't see it yourself but honestly there is a difference and you are looking great! Wish I looked that good even at goal weight! You should compare from week 0 to week 8 that will give you the mental boost and encourage you to be positive. Xx looking fab.

You're right the week 0 one is horrendous!!! Cannot believe I ever looked that way. Never again! Thanks xx

Oh and I managed to actually sleep 7 hours which was great and needed! X

Agree with Kira - Massive difference in your pics! Well done you look amazing!

Can vouch for taking progress pics (as you know from my last post on my diary lol)! I do mine weekly as I'm obsessed lol. It's a great motivator seeing how far you've come! Most days I'm still super unhappy with my mummy tummy then I look at my pic in August and it makes me feel a little bit better!

Glad you had a a great nights sleep! X

Your doing great Lara, I can really see a difference in your pictures. Well done on the running and it must feel great to get a decent nights sleep. Hope you have a great day.

Thanks for feedback ladies - I really can't see a diff! I will try some more progress dresses on this weekend I think. Should probably note to self that blue playsuit was wearable (and worn) Saturday but that it only just went over my big hips... Thinking in a few weeks it should glide over better.

I am still going to use the 4 weeks of exante packs I just don't know when as I need to use them as a period where I'm not drinking!

Uhh I ate too much yesterday. And now I've just eaten a big bowl of carrots and loads of chicken thighs that were in the fridge. Was thinking to do a VLCD day but because I am out tomorrow I decided there was no point in wasting the packs.

The exhaustion of lack of sleep, stress, and going out drinking has definitely hit me today. I feel pretty rubbish.

I am going to go for a longer run today to burn off some calories, and then plan to come home, shower then collapse.

I really want this weight off and I hope running will help me lose still even when not VLCD-ing.

Ok so I didn't eat anything else today other than the lots of chicken and carrots around lunch time. Not hungry at all anyway and feel quite bloated. Hoping it's totm but my periods are so irregular I never really know when it's coming!

I also did a jog of about 7 miles which burnt 650 cals. I think my cals yesterday were about 1850 and cals today maybe about 850 so the average for the last 2 days once I take that run off is about 1350 a day, which hopefully is sufficient for weight loss.

Tomorrow I am going out after work. I will just have a small breakfast in the morning and save the calories for later on.

Saturday I have a dinner at a friends house. I will just have a little bit of protein and veg or something. Not sure if I'll go out in the evening.

No plans for Sunday or Monday, then Tuesday have another date so I will be drinking a drink or two, and also drinking Thursday as have a work night out! This is why I can't do VLCD days. But I will just keep trying to run off the calories. I really need to find at least 3 weeks where I'm not drinking in order to do it properly. Perhaps after next Thursday I could do a two week stint actually. Might make me feel better and should get up to half a stone off which is an amazing thought!!! I feel like I've been trying to shift this weight forever but in reality it's going to have been 2 months by 23rd of this month.

Ended up going out on Friday and Saturday night. Didn't eat Friday really just drank, Saturday I had a healthy protein and veg meal, Sunday I came home and ate so much food- including cereal, bread, crackers, muller rice, chicken, potatoes. I wouldn't call it a binge though really as I was aware I was kinda pigging out. This morning I was thinking to do VLCD but i am going out for a drink after work tomorrow so kind of didn't see the point. I ended up having pitta bread and quite a lot of ryvitas with dairylee and turkey ham and margarine.

I will try not to eat much the rest of the day and have lots of teas.

I am going to have to go for a good run later.

I saw a friend I haven't seen since October and she was like wow you look amazing and lost weight. I brushed it off. And also I over heard these two guys talking saying how my figure is really nice as my waist is thin (it's not really) but have nice curves. I guess it's nice to hear. I still need to drop some weight. But it's hard to when going out a lot!!!

Meant to be on a drinks date tomorrow. Will see how that goes. Then no more drinking until the weekend, just running, lots of vegetables and water!

Right I've eaten so much more than I should have. I think I need to VLCD again and just up the calories on days I drink.

I don't feel well ? sore throat and temp. Must recover by weekend. I think all those nights out have caught up with me. I feel very full up, chubby and bloated. Definitely want to eat as little as possible between now and the weekend.

I cancelled my date which was meant to be tomorrow evening. I wasn't super keen anyway, but not feeling well enough for small talk and a drink of alcohol. My body needs a break from it! Meant to meet someone else this week too but again, might just leave it. There's always next week.

Really want to get that empty feeling back and lose this bloat. I know it can go in a few days. Would help if I run but that's not looking possible with how I am feeling plus my back and neck are so sore.

Ugh having a sick day today. Will try and avoid eating much. Hopefully that'll be easy with a sore throat! Worked out I spend £250 Friday and Saturday night on nothing really just entry and alcohol and cabs. Really need to stop that!!!

Ugh having a sick day today. Will try and avoid eating much. Hopefully that'll be easy with a sore throat! Worked out I spend £250 Friday and Saturday night on nothing really just entry and alcohol and cabs. Really need to stop that!!!

I hope you feel better later today Lara! Sounds like you've had a very busy weekend indeed! Lots of money spent! Wish I could spend that :p

Have a good Tuesday :)

Thank you I don't feel much better. Managed a cup a soup today that's all.

I can't really afford all that spending. I get carried away and too generous!!

Still feeling rough but at least I haven't been able to eat much!!

Yesterday I had 2 slim a soups, about 6 crackers, 1.5 chicken thighs in my soup, 1 smallish jacket potato and cottage cheese with lettuce.
Actually sounds like more than I thought now that I've written it out.

Would like to go for a run but seeing as I can only just about make it to the bathroom I think that's out of the question.

I just managed to have porridge with water and a banana. Drinking water is the hardest thing as my throat is so sore.

I can't help but think this is related to my 3 crazy weekends of lots of drinking. I never get sick.

Gonna have to take another sick day. Hate feeling so slobby. Might try and go for a jog if feel well enough to tonight. Really do want to use my last month of VLCD packs, plus it will help me save money which I seem to be haemorrhaging these days. I'm going to attempt to spend no money at all other than travel until the weekend after this. A mini challenge!!!

Hope you are feeling better Lara? I think I should try that min challenge of not spending money! Just not buying coffees in the morning would help me!

Hope you are feeling better Lara? I think I should try that min challenge of not spending money! Just not buying coffees in the morning would help me!

I'm Going to give it a serious try!! No plans this weekend except a dinner on Sunday but I'll just tell them I'm saving money and I won't eat. And no plans the following week except may meet a date or two if I feel better, but it's probably their treat!

I realise I have a problem asking people for money they owe me back!!

Back