Total Solution Restart 29/03/2015 Exante journey to 9st3 for life!

I've been to two classes this week and did a 7 mile jog. Haven't had time to do more reading but plan to. Have a class today too.

I've been avoiding sugary things (other than fruits) and having lot of vegetables, bean based salads, fish, chicken and ryvitas. And I have been into the office a lot more rather than worked at home. I feel so much better for it. And I am realising more and more that my body is not that bad at all, and that it has never been the problem: only my mind has been and I am working on that!

Good morning! I'm glad you're feeling better. Hope your day goes well x

Thank you :) yours too. What's most interesting to me is how the mind changes everything. A week and a half ago I felt hideous. Now I feel pretty ok with myself. My body must have changed a bit - but my mind changed loads! Got to get ready for a class now eeek. You have a great day too x

Lara it's great to hear you are feeling positive again and also great the bingeing has ceased. I think routine for your exercise plays a great part in order for you not to get into the downward spiral so clearly its something that's good for you are all levels. Have a great day.

Lara! So good to hear that you're in a better place psychologically. It's like that song - 'what a difference a day makes'. A change in perception so often leads the way to a change in behaviour and in how we feel about ourselves x

Thanks Kira and serial. Really do feel so different now that my mindset is improved. Z

Had a good Saturday - saw friends and had a nice sober catch up. Here's what I had/did:

1 cracker and 1 banana

1.5 hour bootcamp class

1 yoghurt

Walking around London- 1.5 hours?

Salad with a few new potatoes, egg and tuna

Salad with chicken breast

Throughout the day: lots of teas with semi skimmed or skimmed milk.

That's a great day Lara! And brilliant you chose not to drink! there is somehting so empowering about making the right
choices not because one feel one has to but because we choose to! Does that make sense!

Thanks ladies :) about to do a walk / jog now too

It is scary isn't it. It's more a constant battle with the mind rather than battle with the bulge.

Wearing tight size 10 jeans today. Right around the waist but still very wearable.

Did a short jog of about 2.8 miles and then walked about 5 more with friends as they couldn't run much! But probably good as my body needs a rest.

Been busy so not really eaten much except 2 pears and a box of cherry tomatoes and a satsuma. But going home to a BBQ now so will have chicken and salad and maybe corn on the cob.

I'm feeling excited to get my fitness back more and more each day and just enjoy life :)

And I am looking forwards to tough mudder now - this time in 7 weeks it will be completed!

You are doing great on the food and exercise and those size 10 jeans will soon no longer be tight on the waist and will fit comfortably. It's great reading you are feeling more positive. X

Your fitness goals are inspirational Lara :). Once I have finished SnS I will get back into running and exercise. I'd love to get a personal trainer but not sure I can afford it, I think it would be worth it though!

Ahhh I am really happy if I sound inspirational. Yes exercise really is the key. I hope we will keep in touch on here as we maintain and get fitter and fitter! Everytime I get back into exercise I wonder why I ever stopped.

You are doing great on the food and exercise and those size 10 jeans will soon no longer be tight on the waist and will fit comfortably. It's great reading you are feeling more positive. X

Thanks. Yes I am sure they will loosen up I am trying not to worry about it and just get on with getting fit.

Gosh I am so bloated! I don't know what the cause is I presume it's something in my diet but I've just been having salads, ryvita and chicken the last few days plus milk in teas and some fruit. Maybe it's because two days in a row I waited a long time to eat so it made it harder for my body to digest the meal when it came? It does annoy me being bloated and I do seen susceptible to it - I was even bloated when I was really skinny before! Annoying really.

Gosh! I'm feeling the same! Not sure why as usually when I eat smaller amounts and especially on early stages of vlcd the bloating tends to subside? I get and empty feeling which I'm not experiencing right now. So not sure why we have it?

Are re you drinking enough water given that you are exercising too! Worth maybe upping your water intake.?

Gosh! I'm feeling the same! Not sure why as usually when I eat smaller amounts and especially on early stages of vlcd the bloating tends to subside? I get and empty feeling which I'm not experiencing right now. So not sure why we have it? Are re you drinking enough water given that you are exercising too! Worth maybe upping your water intake.?

Unusual isn't it? Maybe our bodies are reacting to the change in diet as it's still early days. Alcohol withdrawal haha?! I will try and drink more water but thought I was - have a 1L bottle now so will plan at least 2.5 a day plus I am having teas - usually decaf

Just finished a class and walking home. Realised it's now two weeks since my first class and I can't believe how far I have come. I was about to faint from heat and tiredness two weeks ago and now I'm raring to go and my core, legs and sprints are all noticeably better.

Today I had an apple for breakfast, lunch at work was a nice couscous and butternut squash saad (400 cals according to menu) and had several teas with semi skim milk. Working through my second litre of water now and will have something healthy when I get in but don't fancy anything heavy - maybe a salmon or tuna salad with some ryvitas. Or some egg and Salmon and veg.

This time last year I had just finished the London marathon can't believe how it's flown by!

Have more drinking related invites for this weekend but I think I will stay clear of the booze a little longer until I have firmly re established my fitness and healthy eating. I think I should give it three weeks as that's supposed to be enough to form a habit and also brings me up to the end of the month so two more to go! But if I really want to I will.

Gosh it's good to be back on the right path.

And those size ten jeans I tightly wore yesterday I am gonna wear every week or two just to get an idea. I really am trying to look at this like I am not losing weight anymore I am making the most of my fitness and body and making choices that make me feel and look my best. X

Back