Restart after 3 weeks off... Day 1

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wannabefitatthirty, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

1. wannabefitatthirty

wannabefitatthirty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    I followed Cambridge SS for 3 weeks, being 100% then my CDC buggered off on holiday n left me with no shakes 3 weeks ago, she got me 10 days worth about 4 days later but havent heard from her since!!

I couldn't get back onnit after she got me the 10days worth n here I am 3 weeks on, new CDC and a renewed determination!

In my 1st go at SS I lost 2st 1lb in 3 weeks.. From 16st to 13.13 and now after 3 weeks of being REALLY BAD I weigh 14.8 :-/ so gotta get back onnit :)

Am really excited and raring to go... Any support/motivation/advice truly appreciated :)

Also can I upload pics on here from my iphone?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debziedoo

debziedoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(13.99%)
    Diet:
    cd. ss+
    Hey there. love the name by the way.. Also big congrats on your weight loss so far... Forget the blip you had and that was really unprofesional of your cdc. She should have ensured you had enough meals to see you through whilst she was away. But think of it as a fresh start and the weight you have lost so far is fab, You will soon get those odd pounds you gained off.. Cant help with uploading of pics as not sure how you do it ... Good luck on your new start xx

4. wannabefitatthirty

wannabefitatthirty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Thank u debziedoo :)
    Am feeling soooo good :) I am on 4 tetras a day as I'm 5ft 8 so far I've had 1 1/2 cos I just have sips wen I go out into the kitchen:) I'm not hungry n feeling soooo good:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.