Restart after holiday

Sap91

Hi guys I started the diet on 21 feb I lost a stone. I was pleased with my result but wanted to loose 2.5 stones. I went away on holiday so had a break of 2 weeks from it. I am now starting the diet again tomorrow. I have seen good results but this time I want to get to my target. I now weight 132 pounds and want to get down to 110.

I want to do the diet till 21 April as after that I have lots of social commitments.

I travel alot due to work so sometimes it is difficult to stick to the diet when you go for dinners with colleagues don't like explaining them about diet.

I am in Germany till Friday easier from here as this week no dinners with any1 just wrk and straight back to the hotel so no way am I bending any rules this week as next week I will be in France and mite have to although I will try and avoid it.

So looking forward to this week and hoping to achieve a good weightloss in week 1 have a target of 122 -124 so let's see if I achieve this by the 11th of April

Bring on day 1

Welcome back! What sort of work do you do? Sounds good to be travelling so much! Good luck with your restart :)

Hey felix I work as a project consultant so am always on the move which is hard but every time I am in Germany I gt the best results as I get to the hotel after 7 have an omelette and use the treadmill for an hour jus walking so that seems to really help.

Day1

Usually i find day 1 really easy as I think my body has the fat to burn and cope without food for 2 days. It's after day 3 when I realise I am hungry an my body is asking for food.

Had 2.35l of water and 3 shakes. Had a 2 egg omelette but left half if it as did my enjoy it was really dry.

Works kept me really busy dot even realise how fast time is flying. Weekend is always hard but this time I dont want to give in as previously I have had blips. I just want to do a whole week without a single blip for once.

Hope you all had a good day

Back