Restart Buddies

I has just re started today, Sunday, so here I am *waves*

And meee!
Restarting tomorrow as feel like a right fatty! Got a holiday in three weeks time so hoping to lose around a stone and be near 10st before i go!
Ive just generally been watching my eating and not over indulging, but for the last two weeks i have binged really badly and feel so fat!!

Good luck to everyone - keep this post going!! xxx

Me too guys,Start again tomorrow.Ive got 7 weeks to drop 2 dress sizes lol dont think ill do it but thats my aim! Only got myself to blame if i dont as ive been stopping and starting for past 4 months :(
I will NOT stop again!

Good luck xxxxx

I'm currently eating my last creme egg! I'ts like the last supper haha.
I say every week that i will restart again on Monday and have a huge binge on Sundat, but come monday... it doesnt happen!! Think thats where im going wrong!
Thought i would come back on here though as found this site really motivated me last time.
I remember my first week - it was horrible, i locked myself away in my bedroom most nights with copious amounts of water and my laptop, and just scoured this forum to keep my mind off going to the fridge... bad times! xx

Hey fellow restarters- Im getting my mind in gear and will start this day next week. I would have started sooner but I have an exam on Saturday and I dont want to be stuck in bed and feeling miserable before:sigh:

Im just feeling so down, I was on LT 2 years ago, lost a few stone and after one thing or another Ive piled it all back on again and of course I feel 100 times worse because Ive let myself down. Which is the start of the vicious circle, I eat, feel crap, eat some more, feel crap, eat some more.

This time while Im on LT Im going take a stock on my relationship with food and figure out a way to stop "rewarding" myself because Ive been "good" or having something "nice" because my favourite programme is on ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Right rant over.

Best of luck with the restarters this week- I will be in the same boat this time next week AAAGGGHHHHHH
my exam, Im doing that anyway and Im still eating like a horse

Hi all,
I am a restarter -well, sort of! Did lipotrim a couple of years ago (June to Aug 2008) and lost 17kg (35 ish pounds) BMI went form 29.5 to 23.7. Maintained reasonably well but started getting careless in eating and stopped exercising. Now BMI is 26.
I restarted 2 days ago but am not sticking rigidly with it -trying to go 2 shakes and a meal daily with much reduced carbs. Will see how it goes. All the best to others restarting!

Good luck to all those started this morning,i have my water at the ready and some chilling in the fridge!
I WILL DO THIS !!!!

XXX

lady...every time i go to the chemist im like....mmm ive kinda lost the lot thsi week again lol.
Not no more...Good luck....Do you still go to hucknall?

hey vic, how are you? :) ! so your starting again to i see hehe... i go to sutton chemist for mine, felt abit stupid going in again after i failed at my first attempt but its the closeist to me so didnt really have a choice lol, if i dont succeed with it this time round then i proberly never will... but i have high hopes! xx

....i go to sutton chemist for mine, felt abit stupid going in again...

I know what you mean Lady, this time Im going to go to another chemist (the one I went to before was more convenient for me at the time because it was right beside where I work) this time the chemist isnt too far from where I live... Dont want to go back there with my tail between my legs!

How's everyone that started this week doing then?

Day 3 for me and i forgot how hard it is but really have my mind focused to do this ... the recent warm weather really got me thinking how bad summer actually is being overweight!!!

hi katie, i re started monday to, and definately know that this time is the time! so far its going well, no head aches or dizzyness, not craving food, so all good :) you going ok?

Back