Restart challange!!! lose 1 stone by 30th jan

sez666

lose lose lose
Hi All!!
I have been doing Cambridge Diet since august, i stuck to it on SS+ right up until the 2nd week in december with the odd change to 810 , i decided to come off it for christmas so i could enjoy christmas with my family.
since august i have gone from 15st 9lb to 11st 5lb , i have done very well and stuck to it 100%
I have decided to restart the diet on 6/jan/2010 i am now on my second day of ss+ and i want to lose 1stone by the 30th jan as this is the date my family are getting together for my brothers 30th birthday , it will aso be a family reunion as none of us have seen each other for 4 years so the last time they saw me i was a size 20/22 and now i am 14 going into 12 (almost)
I would love to be a comfy 12 or even 10/12 if this is possible,
so i have set this little challange.
If any body else wants to Join me in this little challange it will give us a little bit of motivation if we do it together.
WHO'S WITH ME!!!:):)

Last edited:
count me in! i'm on day 6 of my restart and i'm well up for losing a stone by 31st! got my first weigh in tomorrow so will see how far i have to go! x

I'm up for it - maybe even a stone and a half as it's my first month on the diet so am hoping for a slightly bigger loss than the normal stone :) but a stone would be fine! Count me in :)

Hi can I join in to, I have started today so s stone would be good. I have booked a hoilday for 21st of March and want to be 2 stone lighter. Good Luck everyone and we can do it

x

count me in! i'm on day 6 of my restart and i'm well up for losing a stone by 31st! got my first weigh in tomorrow so will see how far i have to go! x
Great, hope your weigh in goes, well, let us know how you get on,
i got my weigh in on wednesday but i think i might struggles this time round.
i really want to do well tho. so gonna really try hard, x
good luck , x

I'm up for it - maybe even a stone and a half as it's my first month on the diet so am hoping for a slightly bigger loss than the normal stone :) but a stone would be fine! Count me in :)

Great, i think the more people that do the challenge , the more weight we lose becuse it gives us motivation and i love my weigh in so i can report back on here. it makes me feel better, so if we stick together i think we can do it!!!
x

Hi can I join in to, I have started today so s stone would be good. I have booked a hoilday for 21st of March and want to be 2 stone lighter. Good Luck everyone and we can do it

x
Good luck, is this your first time on cambridge diet?
2 stone and more will fall off you by march, xx

count me in I'm on day 4 of a restart

Great, let us know how u get on with your weigh in!!!
i get weighed on wednesdays so i will post as soon as i know.
i really need to lose 1 stone min for the 30th jan cos i seen a dress i want and it only goes up to 12 as its in the small range but i love it and have to have it lol for my big party.
so fingers crossed for us all .
xxx

Well done Elvira what a brilliant loss........

On day three and got the dreaded headache.....doing ss+ and need to get a stone off by end of the month...

wi Thursday counting down the days;)

First week WI : -9lbs :D not seeing CDC tomorrow but that WI will have part of week 2's weight loss in it, so am going with my scales this morning!

:D

well done wannabslim!!!! thats fab... cant wait for my weigh in now even though struggling a bit today (day 5), not weighing in til Thursday so might have a sneeky peek tomorrow morning....

Stone off by end of Jan sounds brill

Yeah can I join you on that one ... I'm on day four of my restart ... and need to get a good chunk of what I have gained off so I can wear my wardrobe again!! I want to be 12 stone something by the end of the month ... I'm ssing as long as I can.

Bring on the losses ...

Hi guys, count me in. Day 4 for me and WI on friday. If I lose a stone by 31st jan i'll be 12st 5lb.
Well done for those great losses girls!
After this challenge we should do another, those who have more to lose, to keep us motivated.
Good luck everyone!!!

woohoo! i lost 11lbs this week! i'm so pleased!!!

hope everyone else is still going good? x

wow thats brill, keep up the good work xx
sarah x

Go for it sarah i member when you first started and now your a SKINNY MINNIE! xx

hiya hun, hows it going?
i feel great now, finily in those size 12's.
i just bought a size 12 bodycon dress its very me and i love that i can fit in it,lol,
all my family are not going to reconise me on the 30th jan, (my brothers 30th ) havent seen them all for around 4 years so really looking forward to showing off the new me,
how you doing shanny with ya diet ? x
sarah x

Back