• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Restart delayed!

Catt

Silver Member
Hi,

I am meant to be back on lipotrim tomorrow but am spending the day at Alton Towers with friends. I have made a unilateral decision therefor to start Tuesday instead and :party0049::party0049::party0049: :p

I have had one moment of weakness when I ate 3 magnums :eek: and have realised that my old frame of mind is not too far away. I am proud of myself for being aware of this and on the whole I am keeping myself in check.

Tuesday morning's weigh in will tell the full story :p ;)

Hope you are all doing fab xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Welcome back Catt! Good luck for restarting tomorrow, I have every faith that you will be fine starting back.

Glad you had a good holiday and enjoy your day at Alton Towers. Back on the wagon tomorrow though, good for you!

~nix~

Silver Member
yea welcome back...

you can do it you know you can.. and bah them magnums....

acornpink

i want to be like betty
you are doing so well i have started 1 week ago and hope to follow your sucsess i lost 10lb this week

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Catt, good luck for your restart. You are so right, our demons are never very far away. We always have to resist temptation. TFR is just the kickstart to a new way of life, it will be maintaining that challenges us all.