Restart Diary 5/1/11

Lyds..goodluck how has your third day been?
Kira is have you made it to your first week how have you done?
Kerry today is your day 7 isn't it??

Yes day 7 and 11lbs gone phew I know it slows down after the 1st week but I am over the moon 3lbs to get to that 1st mark. Hope you are all doing ok x

WOW -- congrats Kerry... nearly a stone in your first week. That's fantastic.

MM

Kerry that's FAB!!! Well done, and great motivation for the rest of us too!

xxx

Yes a big beach wedding in Ibiza..lyds you are doing really well! I have done really bad the last four days and binged!! I am starting again tomorrow and need to get my head round it!! The day times are fine but the evenings are when I go crazy!

Is this your second time too?xxx

Oh wow - what an amazing thing to put your energy into! Dont worry about the binge just draw a line under it and crack on - think about the summer and how amazing you'll feel!!

Well I had a PJ party at my friends house and had to play the annoying friend who didnt eat anything - took myself some chicken to have - it was actually alright and a lot easier saying no than i always thought.
Good luck for the restart tomorrow! :D

Thanks ...yesterday went really well and I feel in a very different mind frame....REALLY POSITIVE! Went to bed on complete high ..so much so I couldn't sleep!! Shattered this morning but still on a high..

Keep trying to picture in my head how I want to feel and look on my wedding day to get me through!

So when is your wedding day!? x

I am very lucky he is very supportive!
How much weight on average do you think if I stuck to Cambridge 100 percent for two months could i lose...???
I have got to get my head into I am going to be a hermit for two-three months!! i know it will be worth it in the end!xx
How have you got on??

i have drunk so much water today i think it has given me a head ache! managed to meet my friends today late for dinner...and pretend that i had already eaten!! ...one day at a time!

Back