Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

I know Marge, I'm actually excited!!! If I can get into 87's then That will give me just about 3 weeks to lose 7kg's to bring me to 80kg's! I know it's a long shot but I don't know why but I feel confident :)

Well Noor, even if you dont get to 80kg, you will be incredibly close..and should have a cracking 10kg loss eh ?
10kg is alot of weight off in anybody's book chick ;)
As for why you feel so confident ? I dont know either Noor... dont waste time questioning it... just go with it, and it will get you there :D
Have a lovely Saturday :D

Hi Noor
You are doing so well no wonder you are feeling confident! :D
Mere x

Fingers crossed for tomorrow hun! xx

Weigh in today at 87.4kg loss of 0.1kg. Basically i've lost 2.6kg this week which is 8lbs! Absolutely fab!!! Yes i am in the lowerside of the 87's which means their is a possibility of hitting 85kg for next weekend!!!

Well done noor thats fabulous!

Thanks Minnie, it actually feels great to be 8lbs lighter!!! i've not been in my 80's ever since i was 3 months pregnant and from their on the weight just kept piling on! Despite all the walking i did shopping, groceries, baby shopping and holiday in Dorset (which required ALOT of walking!). I did everything i could think of to not put on those extra pounds but it all went in vein!

This whole week has been fab for me, i just pray i continue to drop the weight and inches like this.... :)

Thanks Minnie, it actually feels great to be 8lbs lighter!!! i've not been in my 80's ever since i was 3 months pregnant and from their on the weight just kept piling on! Despite all the walking i did shopping, groceries, baby shopping and holiday in Dorset (which required ALOT of walking!). I did everything i could think of to not put on those extra pounds but it all went in vein!

This whole week has been fab for me, i just pray i continue to drop the weight and inches like this.... :)

Good luck for next week- fingers crossed for another great loss! So are you back on Exante or doing the SS one you started?

I'm doing s&s for now, once they are finished ill be back on exante. But I must say despite having a meal in the evening I've had a great loss in the first week itself! I didn't do this well on exante n I was on ts with that!

Weigh in today at 87.4kg loss of 0.1kg. Basically i've lost 2.6kg this week which is 8lbs! Absolutely fab!!! Yes i am in the lowerside of the 87's which means their is a possibility of hitting 85kg for next weekend!!!
Wow Noor you are well on target. Well done. :D

Mere x

My targets now actually look realistic Mere! I just need to stay strong all next week cause that's where i go off rails :(

Dont think about going off the rails. Just tell yourself this is the week I will break the old pattern. You can do it! :D
Mere x

With such a good first week, you won't wanna go off the rails!

Is the meal in the eve a ketosis friendly one? How many calories is SS a day?

With such a good first week, you won't wanna go off the rails!

Is the meal in the eve a ketosis friendly one? How many calories is SS a day?

Yes it is ketosis friendly, grilled chicken breast with green veggies! I'm within the range of 650 cals a day.

That sounds like a good plan!

Fab loss Noor you are doing really well. :) Wishing you confidence and strength to get through next week. Any barrier is in your head so keep telling yourself it is just the same as this week and you will storm right through it!! You are on a roll so am sure you will be totally fine. Focus on your goal and you will certainly get there xx

Oh WOW Noor :D
I am super chuffed for you :D
Thats a great loss....
I think you are much stronger now... you did seem to waiver a fair bit when trying Exante TS...
Maybe now that you are in "the zone" TS will be easier.
Although, I would be tempted to continue with how you are goingon S&S, as it really does seem to be working for you Noor :)

Oh WOW Noor :D
I am super chuffed for you :D
Thats a great loss....
I think you are much stronger now... you did seem to waiver a fair bit when trying Exante TS...
Maybe now that you are in "the zone" TS will be easier.
Although, I would be tempted to continue with how you are goingon S&S, as it really does seem to be working for you Noor :)

Thank u Marge,I agree s&s is working well for me so far, i'll just wait till i've run out packs to decide what to do next!

I have just dared to try my old size 16r denims and was soooooooooooo surprised that they actually fit!!!!!!! OMG!!! I can't explain how awesome that felt!! I've not worn them in over a year!!!

Weigh in today at 87.1kg loss of 0.3!

Wow Noor how clever are you getting into clothes you haven't worn in over a year. Bet that has boosted your confidence to keep going. Another month and they could be too big on you!!! :D
Mere x

Back