Restart week 1 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Hi all!:wavey:

I went to the chemist for my first WI this morning - with some trepidation I might add as when I last saw her 2 weeks ago she didn't want me to restart so I gave it a week then started on my own with some packs I had left over.:innocent0001:

She was very different this week and was very supportive. She is happy for me to continue and even suggested I aim for below my target to allow for any adjustment when I refeed next time. I am very happy with this and we have agreed to take it a week at a time.:woohoo:

Anyway, I slightly sabotaged my lose by going in after 750ml of water and wearing heavier clothes (jeans and jumper) coz I wanted to be slightly heavier! Anyway, going on my last official WI 2 weeks ago I have lost 9.5lbs! If I go by my weight on Sunday on my own scales then it is a massive 14.5lb, though not totally sure how accurate they are. Either way I am one very happy bunny!!!!:bunnydance:

Today I managed a very respectable 4L of water and lots of coffee.:waterbottle:

On the down side, a lovely friend made me a coffee cake today as a treat!!!! I didn't have the heart to tell her I wouldn't be able to eat it! This time only OH and children know I'm on it coz I'm fed up of people telling me not to lose any more weight!!!!!!!:nono:

One happy fairy here, hope everyone else has good WI this week.:bunnydance:

x

Absolutely fantastic!!!! So so so proud of you!!! Roll on next week tiny fairy!!! :bunnydance: :party0011:

Ah, thank you babe. I must admit to feeling pretty good at the mo. Not sure how long I will stay on LT this time, chemist wouldn't commit to how low below my target I should go, just said let's take it a week at a time. My target was 9st 7lb but I would be happy to go as low as 9st, in fact I'd be absolutely delighted!!!! I've never been that light in all my adult life!!!!

When are you planning your first WI?

x

Well done you! AWESOME IN FACT!!! Wow a stone in a week, I hope that happens to me on my first weigh after restart. feck me! lol

ROCK ON CUDDLY XOXOX

Well I'm glad you're feeling so good about it, you deserve to!! Are you going to tell your pharm about the 9st dream goal?

I thought I could stretch my WI until Thurs to make it kind of official as I started last Thurs but I don't have enough shakes. Going to have to go in on Weds. Haven't made up my mind whether or not to change to a Monday again after that. I rather liked being in the Monday Club lol

WOW! well done on getting back into LT and on the weight loss:happy096:

I am interested to see how long she lets you stay on LT as I would like to get down myself to 9 stone on TFR.

Love Mini xxx

Thank you wonderful people.

Thefutureisbright, when are you back on LT?

Mini, not sure but I'd let you know! I was only planning 3 weeks back on but will play it by ear now. I'm off on a girlie trip overnight in less than 5 weeks so I really don't want to be still on it then - doesn't give me much time!!!

Gemma, the Monday Club, whatever happened to it!!! We should reinstate it! Good luck for Wednesday. How is Medea these days?

x

Well perhaps we can now that some of the old gang are back! :) Em is fine, she was tuckered out after working so hard over Christmas but she's still bouncing around! She wants to come back on too...

congrats and well done....

Fantastic, well done.XX:)

:talk017:

Wowser Cuddly! Amazing!! :bliss:
You really are so strong. Well done for sticking to your guns (and it paid off, the Pharmacist is now on-side as well)
A well deserved loss for you.
On another note, it's fantastic to see lots of the old gang back on here!!
Hiya to you all, so glad you're back !! xx

Can I join the Monday Club?!!. I used to get weighed on a Wed, and re-started yesterday. I have put quite a bit of weight back on after doing LT last year. From Oct loads of family stuff that made me comfort eat, but i'm determined again now. My first goal is to get back in the work trousers i could wear, as I am down to one suit!!

well done cuddly what a brilliant start nice to hear from you again

Keep up the good work and keep drinking the water see less of you next week

xx Sharron

Thank you for all your kind words, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I truly believe that the wonderful people on here are what have helped me get so close to my target. You really are the nicest bunch of people I have ever met.

On the downside, I was on a site that said for a medium boned 5' 5" woman the ideal weight is 125lb!!!!! I'm looking forward to being in the 9's but think I'd look really poorly if I got to 8st 13lb! I'm happy to give it a go - don't think my chemist would go along with me though!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone for their next WI's.

x

Well done hun, glad your chemist is being more supportive x

well done honey!!!xxx

Back