Restart

copog

Silver Member
:)Hi all been catching up on all your threads I need to lose 2 stone. I restarted Saturday and up to now feeling great not had a problem getting into it. I hopefully will refeed better next time. I have decided that I dont want to ever go back to that weight again which I know can be easily done and have set myself a routine that I will take longer next time to put on the weight and when I get to the weight I am now I will restart. It may sound strange, but we all have to go with what works for us I can only keep trying and find out what suits me. Good luck to you all xxx:)

hey good luck and you know yer self better than any1 else so you do what is best for you and you having a healthy weight free life dont worry about what other people think

Thanks Urban for your kind response. You're right I know me best and I know my downfalls. I just have to keep trying. Your weight loss is great, looking at your picture you look fab anyway, and lovely and tall. I love tall men lol my hubby is 6'4. Good luck with your weight loss.:)

good luck binger, hope it goes okay for you
you do something i do, i put some weight on and then lose it again ready fro my holiday........it takes me about a year to put a stone on and then i lose it.......losing 2st this year as fancy been a size smaller for my hols this year as i've a lovely pair of shorts that i'd like to take with me
good luck....hopefully we will reach target at roughly the same time

Hi golden girl, Thank you for your response. I am also the same height as you I will look out for you on your weekly weigh in. Lots of luck to you I hope we can get to goal together.:)

Good Luck im restarting next week hopefully after my big house move xxxxx

Hi fairy,
Thanks Good luck with your restart. I have a disgusting taste in my mouth now so I know I am in ketosis lol. xxx

Hi dudhi lol im not on my own then. Good luck with your weigh in I was in total control when on lipotrim but coming off it no control I dont want to go back because there are a lot of people waiting to say I told you so. Any diet when you finish it if you dont maintain will gain not just lipotrim. This diet is excellent and Im soooo glad I done it. Just got to keep an eye on myself and not slip back too often.

Back