restarter diet chef!!!

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by jadedjane21, 20 October 2008 Social URL.

1. jadedjane21

jadedjane21 Full Member

Diet chef
    Day 1) I just came back from three week holiday and I only put on 6 lbs which is amazing as I ate like a little piggy and drank like an alchaholic but because of all about w8 and diet chef I looked fantabulous at my friend's wedding( at the start of the holiday)...So now I've decided to put my weight loss plan into quarters.

As I'm going to a festival of sorts in December and I'd like to look better and feel more energetic also as it's indoors will be able to take my diet chef stuff there.So I need to lose 1.5 kg or 3.5 pound weekly until the 1st of December...

My next goal is to lose 5 kgs by new year if possible

I custom ordered my stuff this time as I had a few bad lunches..I personally loathe the goat's cheese and pepper soup and the mushroom strogonoff was far too rich for me...and I wanted to try some of the new things out...I also wanted to try some of the new flavour granola out..

I work far away from where I live and my commute takes 2.5 hours each way so two days I week I stay over near my work..the other days I commute...

I mix it up a bit though and have a dinner pack for lunch with a pack of frozen steamer veggies.With the cold weather it's fantastically filling... IF I'm in watford I have a soup before I leave for my hotel and when I'm commuting I'm going to have the milkshakes on the train as I get home late and don't want to be eating at 8:30 pm at night...

Good luck to everyone!!! and weigh-in day is next monday..If anyone is weighing in next monday let me know...

On a personal note I'm sick as a dog..damn this wet cold weather..but sticking to my alloted calories
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. jadedjane21

jadedjane21 Full Member

Diet chef
    I tried original granola,activia 'fat free fruits of the forest' yoghurt and a mixture of blackberries and was sooo good..I'm feeling good already and it's only day two...
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.