1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Restarting 20st and dont wanna be 21

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by slim4son, 1 June 2011 Social URL.

1. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

Right think about why I have joined sw it's a brill diet and being honest I know why not working it's because I am not doing it right so back to basics it is I feel this going off spool slow but if i do it right it will work Guys I need yr help this is going to be my diary daily so need help on this Cheers Right then 15 syns allowance

Morning bacon,egg,beans

Mid morning fruit and yoghurt ( 1 alpen light healthy extra a)

Lunch salad chicken breast potato onion Mayo boiled egg Mid afternoon 1 alpen light (other half of healthy extra b)

Dinner pork steaks veg and lots of it Sins are from Mayo and I think a treat of a curly wurly 6 sins
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.