RESTARTING after 8 months

bindiboo

Hi its me again
hiya gang, going to see my cdc on Tuesday the 10th. Want to shift some weight for summer and have a party n wedding coming up, so gotta look good.

For anyone that can remember me, I did cd last year losing 3 stones and shrinking to a very comfortable size 16. Well busting out of those 16's now and its time for action.

how much has the plan changed since last year. I hear you can no longer have perfectly clear now, what about the zero drinks?

I hope to catch up with all the old gang and new. drop me a line for some online butt kicking.

ohh by the way, have a 11 week kitty now keeping me occupied. She is called cookie and is so entertaining!!!

Attachments

• P5130055.jpg
    P5130055.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 40
good luck x

Best of luck to you :) You've done it once you can do it again!

Lovin' the kitty, she's absolutely gorgeous! What a cutie face :)

Welcome back. There is a seperate retuners section now if you fancy popping over and having a look. It's quite busy at the moment with us all trying to get in shape for summer.

There have been a few changes. Zero drinks no longer allowed, a new plan called SS+ and 790 is now 810(more milk). I'm sure your CDC will fill you in.

Good luck

Jac

Hi sweetie, welcome back. I have decided to start back on CD too.

I'm sure you'll do fab with the diet. I'm on MSN most days if you want to chat or need support.

Speak to you soon sweetie xx

hiya welcome back. dont think i was on this when you were around before. Best of luck to you, your kitten is sooo cute

becky x

Welcome back bindiboo and good luck with your restart.

Your Kitty is lovely, real cute looking!!!

Love Mini xxx

Good luck. I'm in the same position, lost weight last year and now squeezing out of the clothes I bought! I'm nearly 4 weeks in and so pleased I'm addressing it now rather than having to start from square 1 again!
Stay strong.
Ceri

good luck xx

countdown has begun................tomorrow 11am..................going to see my cdc...............restart Weds 11th...........wish me luck

good luck hun, I lost 3 stone last year and have put back 1, I have started today, so can keep you company.

sue x

Back